The Army

The Army

Jacob had been out on his own for and working a dead end job at an aircraft hardware distributor an evening job at a burger place and taking a class or two at a local community college. Jacob had only really been with a couple of girls during that time. One of which was his pregnant neighbor. She was a couple of years older than him, half Italian and half Asian. She asked if he wanted to come over and watch a movie.

Jacob thought why not and they began screwing around. As they finished there was a knock at the door. Jacob asked her who it was and she told me it was her sperm donor. Hmm, I see well better him than me.

Jacob was cutting onions at the evening job in the burger joint when an army dude walked in asking what he was doing. He asked me if he knew what he did. Jacob said yeah it looks like you are in the army. He told Jacob that he had a M16 in the back of his car and that he guarded nuclear war heads traveling across the country.

Jacob thought that sounded much more interesting than what he was doing. So the next day Jacob called an army recruiter. He stopped in the following day took a practice test and next thing he knew Jacob was off to the army.

Jacob's first duty station was Fort Stewart Georgia about 40 minutes outside of Savannah Georgia. The single living quarters are similar to college dorms and included a lot of drinking. Jacob and his army buddies drank nearly every night after work, going out to clubs in an attempt to get laid.

Jacob's first bit of leave came up and his friend and Jacob decided to rent a car and drive down to the Keys. They rented a beat up old Chevy sedan. They had spent a couple of days in the Florida Keys sleeping the car to save money and decided to drive back.

The two stopped off in South Beach on our way back to base. The beach was full of beautiful topless girls which led to our next decision to hit up a strip club. We found a nice one to take all of our money. They had already got a cheap motel room on the wrong side of town. On their way back across from the motel we saw a crowd of prostitutes standing on the corner.

Upon arrival to the motel room and before Jacob even sat down, there was a loud knock at our door. Jacob answered the door to a couple of crack whores asking if they wanted company. My buddy Greg said "yeah"! So Jacob let them in they negotiated price for almost ten minutes when the group agreed to thirty dollars for both of them.

Anyway the girl with me finished and ran out the door while the whore with Greg tried to get away and Greg pulled her back saying he was not finished. They argued back and forth, she was saying that he was holding back. That discussion continued on the bed next to me until Greg finally was done and she split.

The next morning they departed the motel and hit up a Taco Bell for breakfast. They had decided to use the little over hundred dollars that Greg had to get back to base with. The pair pulled up to the window to pay Greg opened his wallet and found it empty. Never take your pants off around a crack whore, they will get your wallet every time.

We got as far as Jacksonville Florida when we ran out of gas. It was the weekend and they had to be back to base the next day. Jacob called his dad , who was gone on his Army Drill weekend and got a hold of his step mom. Jacob explained to her that he was going to school that semester and needed money for school books and "oh yeah can you wire me that money to Jacksonville Florida today"?

Ok, gas in the car and they were off as we pulled around the corner into the rental car parking lot the car began squealing and smoking. The car probably would not of made it much further.