Last Day

I wasn't suppose to fall for him neither was he suppose to fall for me

(Narrators POV)

It was the last day of h- I mean school I couldn't believe I had made it through another year there

Now all I got is 1 more years and I'm done. Dee said to herself the bell had rung and as soon as it did Dee was the first one out I mean who could blame her? that school was shitty as hell paint peeling off the walls people getting tra- err I mean back to the story

(Dee's POV)

I was the first person out the class I was so excited words couldn't explain but I was also kinda mad. Flau'Jae was forcing me to go to this party with her tonight for she can see Roscoeeeee her boo.

As I was walking someone put there hands over my eyes and said guess whooooooo? I could already tell it was Flau'Jae because of her high pitched voice.

So are you ready for tonight's party flau'jae asked. No not really why can't we just stay at home watch Netflix and chill? I asked. Cause you never go out and tonight ill be damned if yo ass stay in the house and do nothing all summer like last year.

She was right last year all I did was sit at home mope around and watched reruns of Pretty Little Liars, But this summer I wasn't goanna do that I was goanna live life to the fullest and I don't know why Im standing here lying knowing damn well as soon as that party was over imma go curl into a ball in my bed and watch super natural.

So what you wearing to the part i asked flaujae. I DONT KNOW she yelled i was ataken back when she yelled but when i turned around I saw a roscoe with his arm around tally long neck ass walking down the hallway. I couldnt blame her for being mad i would be mad if my boyfriend was hugged up with the school hoe to.

Excuse them spelling mistakes I was rushing I know this chapter is short 😕 but chill y'all asses out it gets better the next chapter goanna be longer