The Hell

When i went to pull the curtain back there stood roscoe and nova. WHAT THE HELL i screamed whispered cause flau'jae was still sleep. ITS LIKE 2 IN THE GODDAMN MORNING WHAT ARE YALL DOING HERE I yelled making them flinch a little. We just wanted to see our beautiful ladies nova said with a smirk. BOY DONT MAKE ME SLAP THAT SMIRK OFFF YOUR FACE i yelled not caring if flau'jae was still sleep. damn chill ma open the front door so we can come in said nova why would I do that? I questioned cause you wuvvv us roscoe chimed in making me laugh aww ok.

I let them in and roscoe ran upstairs to see flau'jae leaving me downstairs with an smirking nova uhh he is so annoying i thought. so mami did u like the kiss he asked making me blush I mean of course I liked it it was from the one and only nova I thought. Aww look mami I got you blushing nova said. at this point i was about ready to curl up into a ball and die but then i thought about it this wasn't the dee i knew so i decided to play a little game with nova.

(Novas POV)

dee looked like she was thinking abouting something very hard and then i seen her smirk. when dee smirks its never nothing good. she started walking towards me and my heart started beating faster im not goanna lie at this point I was scared. she was standing right in front of me and she leaned up and started kissing my neck making me groan a little. I felt her smile against my neck.

(Dees POV)

I smiled against his neck and the next thing I know i was pinned against the wall and he was leaving hickeys on my neck then he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist then i felt him he was hard and that was my cue I unrapped my legs around his waist and i cut on the t.v. and watched spongebob he was just standing there with annoyed look on his face i tried not to laugh but I failed miserably and bust out laughing he was just standing there looking hurt,horny,and annoyed

This is a mini update cause I love you guys💛 and I was bored and had nothing to do enjoy salvaje out fuckers😋💙