the hell

I woke up.... I was laying in a hospital bed everyone was standing around me I looked up at nova who looked like he'd been crying for a week then i looked at key he just had an blank expression they were both covered in dirt and blood novas lip was busted and key had a long scar on his forehead j.i. roscoe ,flaujae and peach were also bloody and dirty. What happened? well we found out who kidnapped you and well lets just say that after we get you out of this hospital we all gotta tally out bmore cause when the cops find out what happened our lives are over. hold on hold on wait a minute i said so u mean to tell me that all of yall all of yall i said again then i stopped yall killed them didn't yall I said horrified then it hit me thats what they deserved I tried to get up but i couldn't my body was sore all over I had stiches up my stomach and down my leg nova and j.i. helped me up flaujae handed me some clothes she brought me from the house i went to the bathroom took a quick shower it was painful but hey its what I get for "stealing their man" i was just standing under the water letting it hit my body I didn't notice nova had came in (ouuuu its finna get a lil freakyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy but just a lil just a warning idk how to write these lil sex freak scenes so bare with me )

he started getting undressed and then got in the shower with me I tried my best not to blush but I failed did I mention that he got bi- nvm. he started kissing down my neck making me moan lightly i tried not to moan loud because everyone else was still in the room and hospital bathrooms are sound proof and plus i could get a lil loud he continued kissing and sucking down my neck I knew it would leave hickeys. I turned around and i wrapped my hands around his neck and started kissing down his neck making sure to leave a hickey for everyone could see he turnt me around and pinned me to the wall and started kissing down my stomach i started getting nervous cause I never did anything like this he looked up at me asking for permission and I nodded my head yes as soon as he was about to eat it like It was his last meal j.i. cock blocking ass knocked on the door and asked us was we done fucking i heard everybody laughing in the background which made me face heat up we got dressed and walked out of the bathroom everyone was staring at us about time yall done i was tired of hearing dee moan flaujae laughed and so did everybody else ( yall sitting here laughing and joking like yall niggas aint finna go to jail and shit anyways back to the story)

after everyone got done laughing and stuff nova whispered in my ear and said its not done yet bbg we'll finish this later making me blush again damn it this nigga always making me blush. i stopped and I started thinking then reality hit me hard we had to go we had to leave our lives behind all because of me if i would of never went to that party with flaujae if I just would of went on vacation with the rest of the family. if I just ugh i didn't notice i was crying nova wiped the tears from my face shhh don't cry baby girl and then all I heard was yelling and everything went black

THE END

lmaoo I'm just playing with yall but i think this is my longest chapter ive wrote so far lmaoo yall ive been extra busy I just got outta school again Thursday so ill be back and updating when I can but anyways hope yall liked this chapter next chapter go get wild asf be prepared this chapter was like a filler chapter cause I aint know what I was go do but anyways GUMMY BEAR OUT BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH YEA EXCUSE THE SPELLING MISTAKES