late nights out and pizza parties pt1

(Nova's POV)

I face palmed my self did she really just do that I'm highly annoyed. Aye Dee I say you wanna go get something to eat? Sure she said let me grab my shoes. See grabbed her shoes and we headed out the door.

(Dee's POV)

We were on our way to get pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaa I was highly excited and I don't even know why. We pulled up to lil Caesars and I jumped out the car faster than tally left the day of the freestyle battle.

Damn slow down nova said laughing. U excited huh baby girl Nova said making me blush. Damn he's making me blush I thought I tried to cover it but Nova said I like it when u blush baby girl. When walked into little caeser and ordered 3 large pepperoni pizzas 3bags of crazy bread 2 cases of bacon cheese crazy bites and a large Pepsi. Nova looked shocked and I just smiled and said what I'm hungry making him laugh. Nova got a phone call and he went outside to answer it.

I went up to the cash register to pay and when I looked up I saw this cute tall darskin boy with straight white teeth he looked snackable😋 but he ain't have nothing on Nova I thought damn why am I suddenly comparing him to Nova I thought cause you like him my conscience said shut up I said inside my head. When I looked back up he was still staring at me making me feel uncomfortable now so I just payed for the pizza and went to the car. Waiting for nova to get off the phone.

I was starting to get irritated I was sitting in the car all alone and Nova was on the phone. Finally he got off the phone when he got into the car.

(Nova's POV)
When I got off the phone with my uncle ekko and got into the car Dee was glaring at me she was low-key scaring but I want go show it cause I ain't no punk. Whats wrong I asked Dee who the hell was you on the phone with that long she said with an attitude. Chill out with yo attitude I said and it was my uncle ekko I said. Mhmm yea ok w.e you say Nova she said. Honestly at the point I was getting annoyed. What's yo problem yo I asked. Nun she said, she mumbled something under her breath but I ain't catch it. Yea ok Dee chill out with yo attitude for I put that ass in check I said.

(Dee's  POV)

After he said that I just shut up cause I knew he wasn't playing and I wasn't taking no chances. We just drove around in an comfortable silence until we came to a stop. We pulled up at this beautiful waterfall I couldn't take my eyes off it it was just so dreamy

Listen man all my shit deleted I had 4 chapters already in my draft and they deleted I was so pissed so I had to make a filler chapter 😴 ugh it's shitty ok ik no need to remind me salvaje out✌