uh oh/ party

The next thing I know I see flau'jae walk over to Roscoe and slap him and everybody was just laughing like

And I'm like

Roscoe looked hurt he tried to explain to flau'jae that "ItS nOT wHAt iT LOokS likE" but she didn't care she slapped tally too then she took off running and I was running right behind her

When I finally caught up to her she had tears streaming down her face. It's gonna be ok I told her as I wiped her face we walked to my house in silence.

When we got to my house Flau'Jae finally broke the silence by saying it's ok if he wanna be a hoe then he can be a hoe cause what I got planned is gonna hurt His feelings.

I was kinda shocked cause Flau'jae is not the mean type she doesn't try and get revenge.

What you wearing to the party I asked flau'jae you'll see she said.

Flau'jae walked out the house in this and I already knew Roscoe was gone go crazy cause she was was showing skin but she didn't care.

Whose party is it anyways I asked flau'jae nova's she said with a smirk. ohhhh hell nahhh she knew I didn't like Nova like that all we did was argue the whole school year and now she's forcing me to go to his party fucking fantastic I said to myself. after this party, i was going to make her pay for making me go to this party.

when we arrived to the party flau'jae left me immediately to go dance so now I'm just standing around looking like a lost puppy like how the hell you force me here and you leave me. anyways as I was trying to find the bathroom I bumped into someone.

watch where the fuc- oh uhmmm my bad Nova i di-didnt see you there I stuttered

(Nova's POV)  

As I was walking trying to find somewhere to go and get some fresh air someone bumped into me watch where the fuc- oh uhmmm my bad nova said a feminine voice I turned around and saw the one and only Deetranada.

She was looking cute I thought to myself no Nova u don't like her I kept trying to tell my myself.

But I couldn't hold back my feelings anymore this whole year I've been holding back my feelings but not anymore I looked her in her eyes and I kissed her

(Deetranada POV)

Nove looked me in my eyes and kissed me I was so shocked but I kissed back then I realized what was happening and I pulled away and ran I don't know where I was running like my life depended on it

As I was running I saw flau'jae running after me so I stopped she asked me why was I running so I told her everything aww deetranova to the top she said girl hell no I said he probably I just playing with my feelings like he does with all the girl...

As I was running I saw flau'jae running after me so I stopped she asked me why was I running so I told her everything aww deetranova to the top she said girl hell no I said he probably I just playing with my feelings like he does with all the girls he ain't finna play with mines he got me all the way fucked up.

I asked flau'jae was she ready to leave and she said yeah on the way back to the house I gotta text from an unknown number

Unknown number:
Hey babygirl 💙😋

Deetranada:
Who this?

Unknown number:
Yo papi😋🙌😭

Deetranada:
I'm bout 3 seconds from blocking yo ass

Unknown number:
It's Nov dang chill baby girl

Deetranada:
How da hell u get my number and stop calling me baby girl

Nova😐🖕🐒:
Alright princess

Deetranada:
😐 How did u get my number

Nova😐🖕🐒:
I have my connections princess

Deetranada:
Goodbye Nov

Nova😐🖕🐒:
Goodnight princess

I left him on read after that I'm not go lie when he called me princess it made my heart melt but I knew better then to show my feelings

We finally arrived home after 50 mins cause Flau'jae non driving ass got us lost. Soon as I made it to my room I changed and hit the sack but I could barely sleep cause Nova was on my mind so me and flau'jae was just up watching SpongeBob.

Out of the blue she just started crying saying she missed Roscoe I told her to call him and she did they had a date tomorrow night I was so happy they had made up. I was going down stairs to get something to eat and I heard something hit the window nigga when I tell you I almost had a heart attack.

I was walking to the window and when I opened it there stood ....

Hey guys it's salvaje I told y'all I was go update so here it go I don't like this chapter but it is what is I also tried to make it longer but😐 hope you guys enjoy I'll update when I have the time in the meantime follow my fanpage @deetranada.d to know when I'll be updating salvaje out💛🙌