Profile

Name:
Akira Kaneki

Family:
Ken Kaneki (Father/Deceased)
Touka Kirishima (Mother/Deceased)
Kimiko (big sister)
Reiko (big sister)

DOB:
December 23

Looks:
Akira has long white hair that reaches her waist, she has red eyes, though, she wears an eyepatch over her right eye. She has fair skin and is quite small. She usually wears a gray button up shirt with a red ribbon tied to her collar. Over the gray shirt she wears a small black vest. Her red skirt reaches mid thigh but her black shorts reach just above her knee. She wears black sandals and tight black gloves.

Height:
5'1

History:
Akira grew up in Konoha as a happy child, until the age of 6 when her Kekkei Genkai was activated. Her clan and parents trained her for one year until one day they were all slaughtered, leaving Akira as the sole survivor. Devastated and cast aside, the world hated her for belonging to her clan. Children kept their distance and adults glared at her. She had no one in her life.

Likes:
Coffee, reading, training, the color red, and her eyepatch.

Dislikes:
People who jugde others, bullies, Orochimaru, eating, and fan girls

Dream:
To be able to taste and eat food.

Personality:
She's usually quiet and reserved although she's the opposite once people get to know her. Almost nobody has ever seen her smile or laugh, although she does have a good sense of humor. She's also surprisingly easy to get along with, but is very wary of other people. She has a soft spot for animals (though they usually cower away from her) and for mistreated kids.