Summoning

"Sasuke, I'm in point B,"

"Sakura, I'm in point C,"

"Akira, I'm in point D,"

"Naruto I'm in point A,"

"You're too slow Naruto, okay squad seven. The target has moved. Follow it!"

The group all perused the target and came to a sudden halt when it stopped moving. The target was currently in a nearby bush, just waiting for it to be ambushed.

"The target is five meters away, I could go anytime," whispers Naruto into the mic that connected everybody.

"Go!"

At once the group lunged at the cat, but Naruto was the one who managed to grab it first.

The cat was confirmed to be Tora, a cat that ran away from home. It wasn't the most exciting of missions but it was a start to gain experience for all of them.

~

"Haha serves the cat right," commented Naruto when he saw Tora getting suffocated by the owner.

"Poor cat..." commented Akira as she watched the poor cat getting crushed by the owner. She had a soft spot when it came to animals and kids.

"The next mission for Kakashi's team is an errand to the neighboring town, to babysit the chief councelors son, helping with digging for potatoes-"

"No! No thank you!" Interrupted Naruto, forming an 'X' sign with his hands, "I want to do more exciting missions. Give us something else."

For once everybody on team 7 agreed with the blonde troublemaker. Although they doubted that they would be able to get any other missions that weren't as boring.

"You idiot you're just rookie ninja!" Stated Iruka and along with the Hokage they started to rant on about how important those C-rank missions actually are, but nobody was listening since they were all too busy listening to Naruto's ramen plans.

"So yesterday was pork broth noodles, so today's miso broth-"

"Silence," said the old man, bringing the team's attention back.

"You always lecture me old man! But I'm not that little prankster that you think I am!" Said Naruto as Akira facepalms at the boy.

His complaining will get us nowhere.

"Fine," said the Hokage, giving in to the boy's request.

Would you look at that, his complaining did get us somewhere.

"If you insist I'll have you do a C-rank mission, you'll be bodyguards for somebody, but before I continue... Akira you are not allowed to complete this mission," said the old man, surprising her team. She was confused for a moment but then realized that the Hokage and her had already discussed this before.

"What?! That's not fair! Besides it will be boring without Akira! Believe it!" Yelled Naruto, making her smile a little.

At least he cares thought Akira, smiling at her friend and his antics.

"It's fine Naruto," She said, walking out of the room and exiting the Hokage's building before they kicked her out or before Naruto could cause anymore trouble.

Damn the Hokage. I still wanted to go, I haven't left the village in what seems like forever.

"What am I supposed to do now?" She sighed as she kicked a rock in the middle of the road.

Train with us said the voice. Akira still hadn't gotten around to ask the Hokage what the voices were in fear that he would put her in a mental asylum but they were becoming more frequent. So frequent that these two separate voices were actually annoying her.