Sasugay vs Bushy Brows

~

After the encounter with team Lee the group were on their way to register for the chunin exams.

Now it's time for the real deal.

Remember to restrain yourself. You could regret it otherwise.

I know.

"Hey you! With the attitude, hold on," the group heard a very familiar voice from atop a pillar.

"What do you want?" asks Sasuke, whilst Naruto and Sakura gag and freak out. Akira just stood there and mentally groaned, she just wanted to register and get it over with.

"I want to fight, right here and right now!" demanded Lee with a very determined face as if he already knew that he was going to win this match.

"You want to fight me here and now huh?" questioned an overly confident Sasuke.

"Yes," said Lee, jumping down from the pillar that he was standing on top of, "my name is Rock Lee, you said it was common courtesy to give your own name first right? Sasuke Uchiha"

"Hm, so you know me," stated Sasuke coolly when Lee went into a certain stance, an all too familiar stance to Akira.

"I challenge you, everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are, I want to see if it is true, maybe you will be a good test for me.....and also" Lee said, looking in Akira's direction with a blush covering his whole face.

No... not again! I thought he was going to leave the girlfriend thing alone or maybe fall in love with Sakura!

"oh Akira! I love you!" confessed Lee with pink cheeks, Sakura started to scream and over react as if she was the one being confessed to. Akira just sighed in response and began to think of a way to make him doubt his choices.

"How can someone like you love someone like me?" She asked Lee after an awkward moment.

"Well because you're beautiful, You're strong, smart, not to mention that you have a great personality," responded Lee, "I could go on, you know,"

"I see," She responded after a long pause as Sakura went back to her yelling and running. No one really knew why she was the one freaking out.

"Those eyebrows can't be real, and you have weird hair and your style is horrible too," screamed Sakura, pointing out his weirdness.

"You've heard about the Uchiha clan yet you're challenging me, you must be even more phsyco than you look, if that's possible, you want to know more about my clan, then I'll teach you, the hard way," said Sasuke darkly.

"Bring it on," said Lee with much confidence as he prepared himself once more for the fight.

"Hold it!! I get him first, this weirdo is mine," said Naruto, glaring at the genin in front of him.

"Go for it," encourages Sasuke.

"Naruto," Sakura warns.

"He may not look like it but he's incredibly strong," commented Akira, making Lee blush like a madman. She thinks I'm strong! Thought Lee, internally screaming. She wasn't so sure if he should take that as a compliment or not.

"Don't worry it'll take me two minutes to have this guy begging for mercy," said Naruto with confidence and determination.

"No thank you, right now the only one I want to fight is Uchiha," said Lee, disappointed at the fact that he couldn't fight Sasuke sooner.

"Yeah well I got news for you! Sasuke can't compare to me, believe it!" screamed Naruto as he charged at Lee. But once he went to punch him, Lee deflected his punch with one hand causing Naruto to almost fall but he caught himself and proceeded to kick, but Lee was simply too fast and dodged his kick with ease.