Interview

"Woah where are we?" Asked Naruto in awe as he genin all arrived at the location where the next exam would take place.

"This is the location for the second phase of the exam. It's the 44th battle training zone. But we call it... the forest of death," said Anko which gave most of the candidates the chills as the wind blew.

"The forest... of death?" Questioned Naruto in disbelief, intimidated by the name of the forest.

The group of genin all contemplated the forest which stood in front of them. Naruto, however, got distracted by a moving box that was supposed to be a camouflage, it clearly did not work. Naruto stared at it and then proceeded to "casually" walk around whilst whistling, the box then moved where Naruto was and was continuesly following him until finally Naruto halted.

"That's the worse disguise I have ever seen, there's no such thing as square rocks! It's completely obvious!" Stated Naruto, pointing an accusing finger at the box. Akira found it quite amusing, was Naruto actually this clueless or was he just going along with whatever the kids were doing?

"You saw through my camouflage again! You're slick boss just what I'd expect from my greatest rival," said Konohamaru from inside the rock, which was now beggining to glow yellow and eventually exploded. By the looks of it, the group used smoke bombs. Too many smoke bombs apparently.

"I think we used a little to much guys," said Konohamaru, on his knees, coughing up a storm.

"I'm Moegi, the sassiest kunoichi in preschool, check me out!" Said an orange haired little girl as she posed.

"I love algebra, call me Udon," said another kid with glasses, also posing next to the girl.

"And I'm the number one ninja in the village, Konohamaru, and when we're all together, we're the Konohamaru ninja squad!" They all yelled together at the end, all posing.

"Yeah, I knew it was you guys the whole time, what do you losers want, I'm ready to take the second phase of the Chunin exam and you're interrupting me, I don't have any time to be playing around with you guys now," said Naruto, trying to act cool in front of everybody, though it clearly wasn't working.

"We didn't come here to play around boss. We're Came here for official business," stated Konohamaru which stirred the white haired girl's curiosity a little.

"Yeah, we came here for an interview," said the orange haired girl known as Moegi, making Udon nod in agreement to her statement.

"An interview huh?" Questioned Naruto, suddenly having a little interest on where this conversation was going. He was probably going to boast about himself if he was interviewed.

"We're here on an assignment for the academy's newspaper, it's a big time ninja story all about the Chunin examinations," explained Konohamaru.

"So that's why we want to do an exclusive interview with you, please tell us your going to do it," said Moegi with a cute little smile.

"It would mean a lot," added Udon, bowing down a little.

"Yeah but right now.... ugh," grimaced Naruto as he looked back at Anko.

"Hey! You over there! What are you doing? You're holding up the exams," said Anko, walking over to Naruto and Konohamaru's squad.

"Uh sorry but Konohamaru was telling me something about an interview for the academy newspaper," explained Naruto to Anko.

"Oh yeah I forgot all about it, Lord Hokage had mentioned something about them interviewing me," Said Anko with a goofy grin.

"Alright we're taking a 10 minute break, for those who are scheduled to be interviewed please be curt and respectful to the people from the academy newspaper," ordered Anko to the rest of the candidates who all scrambled to rest up before their exams.