Chapter 3: Pampering Is A Must!

A/N: How are the chapters so far? Are they a bit better than before?

Please tell me.
***

Third POV:

Despite living near London for as long as he could remember, Harry never got the chance to explore the city himself. So he was impressed when he sat in his mom's limo as everyone pampered him making him blush.

Harry tried ice-cream for the first time and was instantly delighted at the icy-cold dessert. He gave his mom a shy smile when she wiped his mouth. Harry marveled at what it meant to have a mum.

They had a quick lunch, yet Harry ate it like it was going to be taken away from him if he didn't eat it fast enough so Katherine had to tell him slow down and chew his food a few times.

Katherine told Harry to strip naked, embarrassed Harry asked why, his mother told him that he would probably grow in height and width so it would only be proper.

Anyways after his mother brewed the potion she cut her palm with a charmed knife that would heal the cut after a few minutes.

She gave the knife to Harry who followed his mother instructions and added blood into the potions and after mixing the blood the potion was completely done.

Katherine drank half of it and told Harry to drink the rest. After drinking the potion Harry felt dizzy and pain started to soar through his body. Katherine watched her son's face scrunch up in pain as his body changed.

After 10 minutes the pain was gone, Katherine realized how much her son looked like her and looked lovingly at her son.

Harry POV:

After the pain was released from my body I saw my mom looking at me with eyes full of pride and love, and then it hit me I wasn't wearing glasses.

"Whoa mom I can see so clearly", my mom smiled and gently guided me to a body mirror.

Once I saw my appearance I could barely recognize myself, the most noticeable thing was height I was no longer 4'11 I shot up four inches to 5'3 and my face was no longer square it was long with a manly-ish jawline.

My hair was no longer looking like a birds nest and in its place was rich dark black hair with nice waves and my eyes were no longer the beautiful emerald green eyes that reminded me of my former mother instead they were blue-gray with lots of green specks.

So all in all, I look like an attractive pureblood, which I found out that my new mother was a pureblood, so "technically" I was a pureblood too.

It's official guys I look like a male version of my mother. I looked back at the mirror as my mother put her face next to mine with her hands on my shoulders and we compared the similarities between our faces.

After what seemed like 10 minutes the door knocked and in came the Children Welfare agents, after signing many papers my mother called me over and asked me if I wanted to change my name I thought about it and nodded.

After going through many names my mom's face lit up and suggested "how about Hadrian Ethan James", I thought for a minute and agreed to the name.

"Do you want to keep or drop Potter?" she asked me patiently.

I thought for a minute and hesitated I wanted to get rid of my last name but I wanted to keep it to honor my biological parents.

Katherine POV:

I saw the hesitation in my son's face and suggested that we could hyphen the last names, so my son's name is now officially 'Hadrian Ethan James Potter-Stark'.

"Stark?" He questioned as we got dressed.

"My husband, your new dad." I told him. He looked surprised, "Isn't he in America? How did he sign the adoption papers?" He looked lost.

I laughed, "My husband gives me everything I want. So he has a stack of adoption papers that he already signed and I take them with me to places (if I ever decide to adopt) it came in handy today, no?" I hummed humorously.

After finalizing everything the agency person left, after getting authorize approval from United States that now claims that my son is a U.S. citizen (Had to pull a few strings here and there).

Now there is one thing to do SHOPPING!

I dragged my son who was still wearing those rags into a clothing store in which they measured all his clothes and after two hours we had 3 complete outfits, two pairs of pajamas, and three pairs of shoes, undergarments, socks and a pack of undershirts.

I sent the measurements to my PA, so his closet at home should be stocked up by the time we arrive.

After arriving at Heathrow Airport, we buckled into the first class seats before we both fell asleep and later landed in the Los Angeles Airport(LAX).

"Hello Felix, good to see you again." I greeted my chauffeur tiredly. Harry hid behind my legs but I moved and pushed him forward.

I laughed when he sent me a betrayed glance, "Say hello to uncle Felix, Harry." I cooed.

Harry blushed, shuffling his feet as he stared at the amused Felix. "H-hello uncle Felix. I'm Harry." He squeaked.

Felix chuckled and returned the greeting. He looked at me, "you're right, he is adorable." He comments making Harry blush harder.

I giggled, "Damn right he is, Let's head home."

Felix bowed, "Welcome back home, Katherine. Harry."

***
A/N: I've been obsessed with Chinese Novels and Reincarnated Villainess stories lately, how about you guys?