Chapter 19

A/N: So everyone knows that the Fred, George, and Luna were adopted by the Starks, because wizards and muggles are a bunch of gossiping snitches.
______________________

Third POV
"BOYS HURRY UP AND GET READY BEFORE THE TRAIN LEAVES AND YOU'LL MISS BREAKFAST IF YOU DONT HURRY UP", Katherine yelled up the stairs while she quickly made breakfast. If you were paying attention you could hear three pairs of feet running around upstairs, their daughter Luna was already ready and was currently sitting at the dining table next to her father, while eating her blueberry pancakes and sipping her glass of orange juice away.

After a few minutes, a stampede of boys bustled down the stair and sat down at the dining just when their mother finished making a gigantic pile of blueberry pancakes. They quickly gobbled down their breakfast along with their father who was obsessed with blueberries, while girls quietly and gracefully ate their breakfast.

After another five minutes the family was ready to go. Katherine stayed behind with the boys while Luna and Tony flooed to the station before them. The boys looked at their mother expectantly, "Boys I have a mission for you, if you see anybody bullying your sister or anybody you deem worthy to save I will give you the pass to prank them", the boys looked at each other wide eyed before a mischievous glint flashed through their eyes, but stayed silent because they knew their mom wasn't done talking. "But if it's that Asian girl Cho Chang or something then you can prank her as much as you want, but don't do anything that get you expelled, okay boys do you understand?", she asked them. The boys nodded in understanding before they all flooed to the station.

Upon arriving at the station the were quickly me with Tony and Luna who was clinging onto her father's arm. They talked for a few minutes, before they were interrupted by Blaise who quickly walked over to them with his mother in tow. "Hadrian this is my mom Belladonna", "And mom this is Hadrian and his parents. Oh and his siblings.", Blaise introduced, Belladonna looked at the attractive family in front of her and analyzed if they were truly were friends with Blaise or if they were using her son, and when they met her approval, she shook their hands before telling her son goodbye and left. 

Once she was gone the Starks bid their children goodbye when the announce that the train was prepare to leave. After saying one more goodbye, Katherine put a timed lightweight charm on all their luggage including Blaise's and gave them all snack money before all the children walked into the train. After a few minutes  looking for a seat they ended up walking into Neville's room who was sitting alone but oddly enough there was something different about him.

"Hey Neville! Do you mind if we sit here with you", Hadrian asked. He shook his head and told them go ahead, in which they did. After settling in the family plus Neville got comfortable and started talking, "Hey Neville there's something different about you", the twins said.

"Yeah you seem happier, if don't mind us asking but why?", Hadrian asked. Neville didn't seem bothered in fact he was actually glowing in happiness. "I got adopted over break!", Neville shouted in delight. "WHAT?!", the whole Stark children including Luna.

"A-Well you see because my parents are incapable of taking care of me and my grandmother doesn't necessarily care for me, I was promptly thrown in to the wizarding adoption program and after a few days I was adopted by a lovely Magical couple who were looking for child to adopt.

They're the best parents I could wish for, I still love my original parents but I can hardly cling onto the very little love they had for me before they were driven into mindless potatoes.", Neville said sadly, Luna sat next to him and comforted him while the boys tried to lighten up the mood in which the succeeded. "So Neville who did you get adopted by?", the twins asked. "Well I got adopted by. . -", before he got to finished the door to their room bursted open by a pair of red heads.

______________________
Who should Neville be adopted by. . .?         {CLOSED}

1. The Malfoys(they're neutral)

2. The Woods(Light)

3. Black Widow and Hawkeye

4. The Greengrass(neutral)