Chapter 10: Slytherins, Slytherins, and Slytherins

A/N: Wow did not expect this chapter to take this long to edit, I spent maybe 2 hours?!

Oh well, hope you enjoy!

***

Third POV:

Harry, Daphne, and Blaise were walking to the Great Hall for dinner when someone called out to the former.

"Hey you!" They shouted.

Harry sighed to himself, its been three months since their last confrontation (as the blonde pin-head seemed to avoid him during those "preciously quiet" three months).

What was with the blondie? It seemed the ignorant fool had too much free time.

The ravenette blatantly ignored him and continued on with his two friends, both who also ignored the obnoxious blonde.

"I was talking to you! You stupid American!" Draco hissed.

Harry wondered what happened to the cool headed and cunning Draco went? But then again, instead of growing up, Malfoy remained the same idiotic school yard bully that relied on his "Dear Ol' Daddy" when he doesn't get what he wants.

What a spoiled child.

Harry halted his steps, making the other two stop with him. He softly chuckled, quite darkly actually.

"Stupid American, eh...?" He drawled.

Harry was annoyed, only Americans get to call each other dumb asses because they could all relate (over how ridiculous their states could be).

Yet this Brit had the balls to insult his country (Harry no longer considers England his home country).

Draco was momentarily stunned at the dark look Harry sent him. The look sent a chill down his spine.

But he brushed it off and plastered an arrogant haughty sneer, "Yes, You. Stupid. American." He foolishly taunted.

By now, other students in the corridor watched on quietly, wondering what direction the little spat would take.

They were surprised to see a Slytherin fighting with another Slytherin. Other Slytherins watched unimpressed and a bit mad.

Yet again, the arrogant Malfoy was going against their House rules.

Rule #1: Your House is your family. Family stands together.

and

Rule #3: Arguments with another Slytherin are only permitted in Slytherin House. Refer to the FIRST RULE.

The Slytherins were practically seething at this point.

Harry had a lot to say but quickly cooled his head, after all he respected the House rules and so he will abide them.

"Whatever." He retorted uninterested and turned back around, gesturing the other two to continue on walking to the Great Hall.

The crowd expressed their disappointment, hoping for a fight or juicy gossip.

The Slytherins watching approved of his actions, after all, Hadrian is abiding to their House rules.

Rules that the other Slytherin(Draco) who's been in their house since year 1 disrespectfully ignored. The Slytherin prefect took note to lecture the Malfoy and to inform their House Head.

Snape was not impressed when he was informed later on.

***

Harry ate his Beef Wellington with absolute elegance, earning approved brief glances from his fellow Housemates. Although the American stayed true to his homeland and used American-based etiquettes.