Chapter 13: Possible Sibling Recruitments?

A/N: Another day and another edited chapter. I was too ambitious and this editing is taking far too long.

Sorry guys 😭
***

Harry POV:

Those idiots had no backbone against Dumbledore. How irritating.

I stalked out the headmaster's office with every sense of power and grace casually rolling off me in waves.

Once we were a good distance away, I thanked the twins for lending a hand out to help Luna.

"It's no problem honestly." Fred shrugged.

George nodded in agreement, "Yeah, we just had to help her no matter what. Anybody would have done the same."

I stood thoughtfully. "Not to sound pushy or weird but... would you guys be willing to spend Christmas with us?" I asked, out of the blue much to their barely hidden surprise.

I felt the need to explain furthermore. "Ah. I know we just met and this request is sudden but I can tell you both are great people. So would you mind spending time with us as... friends?"

They shared a look, not talking yet easily communicating with their eyes.

"Well Harry, we would like to be your friend." Fred grin.

"You too Daphne." George winked cheekily at the blonde.

"Though we'll have to ask our mum first before agreeing to visit." They answered apologetic.

"Say... you two wouldn't happen to be pranksters, would you?" I suddenly questioned, although already knowing the answer.

When we got to Daphne and my private chambers I gestured them to come in.

I leaned back in my chair eluding a domineering aura, "help me prank those Ravenclaws and Gryffindors, would yah." I grinned sharply.

Fred leaned forward setting his tea cup down while George chewed on a biscuit thoughtfully yet both set of eyes gleamed in interest.

"What do you have in mind?" Fred questioned in anticipation.

I motioned the twins closer and whispered my plan to them, they easily agreed and brought up a few interesting pranks themselves.

After bouncing a few ideas off of each other for a few more minutes we decided to meet up later to continue our planning.

The three of us shared evil grins.

Daphne and Luna just watched us boys huddle together for the past 8 minutes and when we finally finished I turned to address them.

"Okay. I think that's it for now boys." I concluded.

I turned to Daphne, "Daph, how about you and Luna go down for dinner ahead of us? We will be with you in a moment."

She agreed a bit hesitant but nevertheless walked off with Luna in tow, leaving us behind.

After watching the door close shut with a little thud, I turned my attention back to the twins.

"So when are you going to tell us you're actually Harry Potter?" They asked.

My face briefly paled before instincts took over.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I easily lied.

George gave me a proud smirk, "if we didn't know you any better we would have doubted ourselves. But good lying skills, 10/10." He applauded.

Seeing it was no use, I shrugged. "That's fine, just don't go blabbering to the whole school. They're rather annoying, you know." I sighed.