Chapter 12: This Is A No Bullying Zone

A/N: Yes I am still editing, it's hard work you know?

Anyways enjoy~
***

Harry POV:

I looked at Luna and gently asked her what had happened. She gave us a tearful explanation and Daphne rushed in to console the poor girl.

I bit my lip in anger, I despised bullying.

Something shiny gleamed in the corner of my eye. "What's in your hand? If you don't mind me asking?" She glanced at necklace in her tightly clenched right fight.

"It's my necklace, my mum gave it to me before she died. They broke it..." She trembled sadly.

I'm ready to roast some Ravenclaws. Maybe I can finally use the flamethrower uncle Clint gave me for my 13th birthday.

My mom Katherine beat up uncle Clint that day, while my other uncles and aunts watched with flickering eyes as they hid their presents.

I sighed, my family was too much sometimes. We'll never by any standards be normal. Not that I minded anymore, because being normal was so bland and boring.

"I can fix it if you want." I offered.

Luna stared at the broken necklace for a while before straightening up, "Can you really?" she asked hopeful.

I gave her a firm nod. "Yes."

Hand trembling, she gave me the broken necklace.

I held it preciously in my hands as I knew it was important to Luna.

"Reparo." I said clearly. The necklace quickly mended itself back to it's original state as if it were never broken in the first place.

"Here. It's fixed." I handed the necklace back.

"T-thank you!" She replied grateful.

I smiled kindly, neglecting to tell her I nonverbally added a few protection spells.

An invisible magic shield would pop out when she's in danger or harassed (it would essentially block low grade spells and curses long enough for her to escape or fire back).

And a forget-me-not spell that would turn her invisible if the bullies turned violent (in which, once again let her either escape or call for help).

There's even a mild tracking charm that would lead Harry(me) to her if needed.

I also made the necklace unbreakable... so that's good.

"Here let me put it on you!" Daphne offered with a sweet small smile.

I grinned inwardly to myself, such a lovely girlfriend.

Luna bowed her head in gratitude, "It was my mother's before she died. I cannot thank you enough."

I waved off her thanks while Daphne smiled gently at the younger girl.

We sat around talking when we started to casually talk about family, I noticed how Luna avoided talking much about her father.

"We learned much about your mom, what about your father?" I questioned without restraint.

She gave us a nervous glance as her eyes flickered with an unknown emotion.

After a few minutes she sighed in resign, "My mum died when I was nine, only a few years ago and father took her death hard. Because I look like my mother father grew estranged and can't handle looking at me."

She gave us a sad bitter look, "he ignored me as if I don't exist. Like I'm just air and he see right pass me as if I were really invisible to him."

Daphne held her hand in hers while I quietly listened.

I felt pity for Luna; to watch your mother die in front of you and not have any sort of therapy to help her get over the shock— despicable!

And that useless father! Unbelievable!

Oh my god the bullying! Luna what did you do in your previous life to deserve such treatment?!

Daphne and I shared an understanding look, we needed to protect this little moon child.

Since that day we walked her to her classes and made sure that no one touched or harmed her (in any way).

The Slytherins understood she was under my protection so they left her alone but the other houses continued their petty harassment.

Unfortunately, one day after we had to leave her behind because we had to turn in an assignment down in the dungeon.

When I suddenly got an alert that she was getting harassed (those asses had some nerve to attack the one time we were busy and away).

We quickly ran up three flights of stairs where we found her covered in bleeding lacerations on the floor with a pair of red headed twins trying their best to heal her. 

"Harry! Daphne!" She cried out, we ran faster to her side at her painful yelp.

The twins backed off and I quickly healed her while I asked them what happened. They said they were setting up a prank when they saw a group of Ravenclaws and Gryffindors running down the halls and went to investigate. That's when they found her(Luna) bleeding all over the floors and they tried healing her but they didn't know a lot of healing spells.

I was furious!

I got up after healing her while one of the twins (George) picked her up and we all headed up to the headmaster's office.

The goyales noticed I was furious and quickly leaped out of my way and I marched my way in there.

"WHAT KIND OF STUDENTS DO YOU FREAKING HAVE IN THIS SCHOOL! NOT ONLY HAVE I NOTICED BULLYING BUT POOR LUNA HAS BULLIED AND HARASSED!! WHAT DO DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELVES!!!", I snarled at all the teachers who were in the room, apparently they were have a meeting.

They all looked appalled. "What are you talking about Mr. Stark?", Dumbledore asked playing ignorant.

"Don't act like you don't know! You've all seen Luna's harassment." I snapped at them, at least they had the decency to look ashamed.

"If you won't do anything about it in a week then I will", I said one last time before marching out of the room with Daphne and the twins in tow.

My blood was still boiling at the audacity, I pulled out my Stark phone, I had my parents to call.

***
Author note:// Should Luna and the twins get adopted by the Starks?

Yes-
No-

Luna's mother (Pandora) is Luna's sun as Luna's her mother's moon (Pandora was a vibrant gift).

The necklace: