Where are they at

Lucy POV🌟🔑~

I wake up fully ready to hand out one of my famous Lucy kicks. I had a good dream and feel like spreading my joy to others​.

I look next to me expecting to see natsu laying down in my bed right next to me like usual.

But the bed is empty and the window is still shut 'so he didn't break into my apartment today?' I wondered to myself.

"Damn I really want that Lucy kick to happen" I say to myself as I get out of bed a little disappointed.

I take a shower and got ready to go to the whilst thinking, 'where the hell is natsu'

20 minutes later At The Guild

I walk into the guild noting that its pretty empty. I look around noticing juvia sitting at a table with levy.

Juvia was looking into the distance with a sulking face. You know that one face that makes you want to just get up and hug the shit out of them...yea.. thats the face she's making right now

I walk over to Juvia and touched her shoulder "What's the matter Juvia?"

She looked at me with sad puppy dog eyes and said, "Juvia's gray-sama isn't here, and when Juvia use the key she made to get into his house when he is asleep or in the shower to check on him, the house was empty" Juvia then looked back at the table and continued "What is Juvia going to do love rival? She wants gray-sama to be here" she pouted.

A drop of sweat dripped down the side of my forehead, "First Juvia I'm not your love rival, I don't like gray like that I only think of him as a brother,and second I'm pretty sure that he'll be here soon."

"Okkk"she mumbles with her head down. And starts talking about the shower pictures she should have brought with her.

I look over at levy who has been watching us the whole time.

Then I noticed she was missing her iron bodyguard (A.k.a Gajeel).That always stood over her shoulder.

" Where's your iron bodyguard?" I ask her. She shrugged her petite shoulders and blushed, " I have no idea where Gajeel is and for your information he isn't My bodyguard he is just Gajeel." She says before going back to read her book.

I smirked at her in amusment, as I put my hand on her shoulder, "ok whatever you say" I tease her enjoying myself

She looks back up from the book she's reading "oh yeah well where's your flame (A.k.a natus)" now it was my turn to blush "H-he's not my flame." She grins wide "ookkk" she says in a sing-song voice

She goes back to reading her book.And I just sit there enjoying the peace and quiet.'I wonder what im going to do today, guess I'll just sit here and enjoy the silence'

'Waitt!!!.... Silence!?!?'

I look around shocked...this is fairly tail where the hell is the fighting, yelling,the sound of the glass and chairs breaking.

I turn to levy to make sure I'm not dreaming but it's looks like she just notices it too.

She turns towards me and asks"What the hell is going on" I look around for an answer to this strange new dimension that we were somehow put into.

I look back at her " I don't know but where is everybody"

She looks around" Well it looks like Natus,Gray, Gajeel, Wendy, Jellal,Cobra, and Laxus are all out"

"Damn never seen this before" I say hmm something doesn't feel right but I brush it off when levy turns to me and says " do you know what this means" I shook my head slowly.

"Quite time and relaxation before they come in and break something"

"Yassss"

We both do a little 'fuck it' dance and I  go to have some me time.

1 Hour Later
I was sitting at the bar drinking the milkshake Mira had just made for me when I hear someone call my name "Lucy!" I turn to see Yukino walking through the guild doors."Hey" I wave so she see where I am. As she walks further into the guild towards me, I can see two more people behind her, I realize​ one of them is kagura 'wow having your life belong to someone else can really bring two people together.' Kagura sees me and give a little wave before walking over to Erza,who is of course eating some strawberry cheesecake.

And the other person is minerva. I turn back to th-'wait what...minerva?' I turn back to see that she is just standing in the door way looking back and forth between Erza and me, she looked like she was trying to decide who to go to first.As kagura sits down she see this and waves minerva over to her, Minerva slowly walks over to the table looking nervous.'I wonder what's that about, I hope she doesn't think I'm mad at her' I think but i'm pulled out of my thoughts by Yukino.

"Hey Lucy" she says with a smile on her face.But she looks a bit worried about something

"Hey Yukino,what brings you here?"

"Oh nothing I was just hanging out with Minerva and kagura and kagura want to see Erza ,and Minerva also want to say sorry to both of you" ' oh that's why she here and looks so nervous' I think "I'm also keeping an eye out for Sting, Rogue, Rufus,and Orga no one has seen them at all today and I'm starting to get worried."

I look at her " So your missing some of your guild members too"

"Too?" She asked

"Yea we missing people too"

Just as she was going to say something the door open and Lyon walked in with Eve hot on his heels, they both were looking around, searching for something.

Mira walk over to them."Can I help you with something"she asked with a smile on her face. He looked back at her and asked with a smile " yea do you know where Chelia is, we thought she would be here with Wendy"

"Ok I get that part but why are you here Eve" Mira asked looking at Eve

"I'm trying to improve my snow magic and since Lyon is an ice wizard I think he can help my ,I also wanted to help him look for Chelia"

Kinana walk over and says"Wendy hasn't come in today"

By this time we had all circle around them listening to see if them had any answers.

Me,eve,Lyon and meredy (who had walked over to be next to Lyon),kinana,levy,Yukino,kagura,Mira,juvia, Minerva, freed,and Romeo were all sitting at a table together thinking of all the places of they could be.

" Ohh what if they wen-"
Bang

Eve was cut short when there was a huge bang.We all looked over to see...12 figures walking through the door and...

(~Well that it for the first chapter should I make them longer or short.)