When all hell breaks lose just play dead

Elfman POV 🕴💪~

I walk down the basement stairs to see Wendy and Chelia awake. But not only are they awake but they're out of their chains and slamming against the cell doors with everything they got. Both doors look on the verge of falling down. 'oh shit this is not good'

"Come on girls you can do it. Just one more good push" I heard a dark voice say. I turn to the cell right across from Wendy's and see Jellal wide wake but he's still chained to the wall.By the time I get done looking him over, he looks over and sees me. When he sees me standing there he gives me an evil smile. And jerks his head up at me "ohh your way to late my friend" he says smirking darkly. I look around noticing some of the other guys were awake and just staring at me. 'fuck I need to warn the others'

I turn to run back upstairs to tell the others when

Boomm!!

One of the girl's cell door goes flying pass me hitting a wall.I turn back around and see nothing there. 'oh shit where is she'

Just when I turn back around a hand grabs me by my neck and lift me up off the ground. I look down to see Wendy. Wendy the small sweet girl from my guild stands there holding me up by my neck choking me. I look at her and see that she looks the same not as bad as the other guys who have grown fangs but the look in her eyes sends shivers down my spine, their a really dark blue making them look black, but her pupils are sky blue.

Boomm!!

I heard again but I can't see what happened because of the hand of my neck. Wendy move her head to the side looking behind me, she grins when she sees whatever's behind me. She turns back to me with a big smile on her face.

"So..where are our mates" she says in an of-so-sweet voice but the look in her eyes is murderous. I shack my head trying to breath with her hand choking me, I try to look her straight in the eyes.

"I-i... don't.. know B-but if I d-id I still.. woul-dn't tell you" I say clawing at her hand. "Hmmm..that's too bad then" She says she smiles but it slowly fades in a scowl.

"Argggg!!!" She yells throwing me back. I'm sent flying through the air. All of a suddenly someones hand catches me by my neck as I'm flying back and spins, spinning me in a circle making me go faster,they let go sending me flying again but faster. I continue to fly back until my body hits a wall, my head is the first thing to hit the wall.

I hit the wall and see black spots in my vision. Right before my eyes shut correctly I see Wendy walk up to Chelia and they high five each other. They both turn back to look at me and tilt their heads slowly walking up to me. "Night Night" Wendy says grinning evily, I can feel one of them take the cell keys out of my back pocket. 'oh no this is not manly at all' was my last​ thought before unconsciousness claimed me.

Bixslow POV 👅🃏~

I jump waking up I look around 'what the fuck woke me up and where I hell is Elfman' I think looking around noticing him gone.

"Night night" I hear a voice say. Wait that wasn't just any voice it was Wendy's. I look behind me noticing the basement door open. I jump up running to it, I reach it and run down the stairs but I stop half way down them when I see them.

Wendy and Chelia awake walking to the other cells. Wendy was in Jellal cell unchaining him. And Chelia was waking up and unchaining Rufus .Elfman is laying down next to an wall unconscious bleeding. 'damn those two little girls took him down'