Why...My Door

Happy 4⃣th of July🇱🇷🎇🎆

*************************

Master POV 👴🍺~

I throw my head back and sigh, moving it to look up at the clock,I look at it and see that it's 12:01. Its been 3 minutes since rogue appeared in my office.I turn my head to look back at him, after he had said that we were going to wait for the others​ to show up, he had gotten up and walked to a dark corner of the room,and has been standing there ever since staring daggers at me with a blank expression on his face.

I been staring back at him too,but I was being to get a little bit uncomfortable, because not once have I seen him blink and it was really starting to creep me out,and the way he looked right now wasn't helping that out.

I take my eyes off of him and look at the window he somehow came through.It was shut and looked untouched 'why didn't I sense his presence.'

I was about ask him when I feel an unbelievable amount of power entering the guild making me tense up, soon after I hear voices coming from downstairs, out the corner of my eye I see rogue tilt his head to the side as if listening to something.I hear laughter here downstairs and look over at rogue and he looks back at me, the blank expression that had been on his face just moments ago is now replaced with a dark and wicked smile.

"They're finally here" is all he says as I hear footsteps come up the stairs. A few seconds later a foot connects with my door, kicking it so hard that it sends it flying straight out of the window. 'well damn it was open' was my first thought as I watch my favorite office door fly out the window. I turn back to the door..oh should I say the door frame since my door is no longer there and see all the slayers entering my office.

Once they get in the room they all just stand there and glare at me coldly,I glare right back, one of them just kicked my favorite fucking door out the window.I look them over and notice their new appearance, I also notices that all but one of them is here 'if they are here then where is gray'.

I move to stand up and they all growl at me. Jellal, Laxus,and Natus take a step closer to me as the others step closer to the wall, leaning against it watching me closely.'well that's a no go' I sit right back down.

"Hello guys how have you been, long time no see, what you been up to" I say nonchalantly raising an eyebrow.

"Cut the shit Gramps where the hell is my Lucy at" natus growls stepping closer to me, he leans in and grabs me by the collar of my shirt, his hands are on fire and I take a closer look at them to see that the flames are not just red but are a mixture of red,gold,and black."Tell me or I'll roast you alive dont fuck with me, I need her nowww." Natus growls holding me up with one hand.

I throw my hands up in the air. "Sorry my boy but I don't know what your talking about " he growls and gets ready to punch me when Jellal puts a hand on his shoulder.

Natus stops and looks at him. They stare at each other for a moment before Natus nods his head and drops me, I stand up and watch as Natsu walks to stand next to Laxus. I look back at Jellal and he smiles at me.

"Oh now come on Makarov I know you know what we're here for" he says and I look away from him and snort "now all you have to do is tell us and we won't kill you" his smile slowly drops as I stay quiet then he slowly starts to laugh "oh wait did I say you, oh no I was mistaken... I actually meant every single member of this guild and we will make you watch them all die slowly" he says raising both of his hands as he shrugs his shoulders, I snap my head towards him and he slowly nods his smile coming back. "Yep..you either tell us or everyone you know and love dies...painful." he let's the last part hang in the air as they all stare at me.