They're Here (dun dun dun)

~Juvia POV 💦💧~

I was sitting in the living room with the others watching TV and listening to Mira talk about the points on her clipboard when I hear the front door open.

"Im back guys, and I brought snacks" I heard Gildarts yell from the front door. We all stopped what we were doing and pause, we all look at each other and in the next second we're all up and rushing towards the dining room. 'Snacks' is all I can think as I race towards the dining room.

As I reach the dining room with the others I see him drop some of the bags in his hands on the table and take the others into the kitchen.

I walk in and pick up a bag and look in it and see all the snacks he bought. 'yayy cheez-it' I scream in my head as I see the white cheddar box of cheez-it among the other snacks.

I look up when Gildarts comes back "Mavis isn't back yet?" Gildarts asks looking at us as he walks back into the room,we shack our heads

"No she hasn't come back yet" Erza answered him while making heart eyes as she pulls an strawberry cake from one of the bags.

"Hmm, she should be back by now, I'm going to go call her, be right back" he says and walk out of the room, heading upstairs. I turn back to the table and helped the rest with unpacking everything.'wow he went overboard with the snacks' I think as I look at all the bags

We are just about done unpacking all the snacks when I get this weird feeling, it felt like powers rolling over me and as soon as I feel it a shiver runs down my spine ,I can't explain it but something is telling me something bad is about to happen. I look at the others to see if they felt it too.

"Is Juvia the only one who felt that" I ask looking at them. They all shack their heads "No Juvia we felt it too" Mira says looking around.The power is gone but I can't shake the sense of dread 'whats happening'

I was about to ask her what it meant when I hear heavy footsteps step running down the stairs. I tense up and turn my head slowly towards the doorway.

and relax when I see that it's only Gildarts,my eyebrows furrow when I see him running towards us with a panicked expression on his face.

"We have to go now!!" Gildarts yells running into the room.He runs right pass us and to the table with the snacks.

We all just stand there and stare at him confused as he starts putting everything thing back into the bags.

"What's wrong Gildarts" erza asks walking up to him as he puts all the snacks back into the bags. He just shacks his head and mumbles five little words, but what he mumbles stops us all in our tracks.

"I'm pretty sure they're here"

After he says that he walks to the window looking out of it. We just stand there and stare at him. 'what..
yayy gray-sama going to be here....wait no thats not good...he's not the gray-sama juvia knows and love.. Juvia has to remember that' I'm slowly starting to panic, I look at the others and see them starting to panic too.

"Wait what do you mean they're here, Are you sure" Lucy whispers yells throwing her hands up in the air full out panicking. I really don't blame her either, out of all of us she probably has the worst coming for her if she gets caught.

Gildarts turns back towards us with a claim expression on his face and explains "Well first when I called mavis she didn't answer which never happens she always picks up no matter what" we all nod in agreement, it was true the first never missed a call she always answers, so for her not to answer means something big must of happend