Frozen over

*Short Chapter*

Master POV👴🍺~ 1 Minutes ago

Im sitting in my seat when I look at the clock and see that it's 11:49am 'well it's about time I warn Mavis' I stand up from my desk and walk over to the door. I put my hand on it and say a special spell to summon the first master in case of an emergency.

I wait a couple of seconds then open the door. And there she is with one of her eyebrows raised with an worried expression on her face.

"You summoned me, what's the matter Makarov why didn't you just call" she asks as I move out the way so she can come in.

I go and sit back down at my desk and she sits down on the edge of it.I sigh before continue the conversation.

"They got out last night"I say and wait for her reaction but to my surprise she doesn't seem shocked at the news she just frowns. I tilt my head looking at her.

"You predicted this would happen already didn't you" I ask her she just sighs nodding her head

"Yes but at the same time no, I thought they would wake up later in the day and break out sometime tomorrow morning. But it's seems they wake yesterday and decide to break out at night" she frowns and looks at the clock on the wall "where are they now?"

"They're on their way here as we speak, to get the location of the safehouse out of me, they break out around 3am and should make it here by noon." I say looking at the clock. It's already 11:55 'only 5 minutes'  "Thats why I summon you, what are we going to do if they find out"

"Well I already did the calculations and there's a 8/10% chance they'll find the location one way or another, I already have a back up plan for if they make it to the safehouse and direction for the girls if me or Gildarts can't make it to them, with the direction I gave them they at least have a 50% chance if they stay together and keep it smart and safe."
She says hoping off my desk.

She starts walking towards the door me following behind her."I have a plan,you can just tell them the location of the house. It's simple really I'll go back and tell the guys to get ready to go to a different house,You can tell the Slayers the location of the current safehouse,and by the time they get there we're all be long gone." She says as she opens the door, she looks at me for my answer, I nod agreeing with the plan. She smiles and walks out the door, I already knew as soon as she walks out of the guild the spell would take her back to the safehouse so I close the door behind her.

I look at the clock and see that it's 11:58 'shouldn't be long now' As I turn back around to walk to my desk I see rogue just standing there in the middle of my office, I jump surprised. 'Holy fuck nugget when did his ass get here'

"Well it looks like we got here before the others" he says chuckling darkly as he sees the shocked expression on my face.

At the speed of light or should I say shadow he is in front of my. He picks me up by my neck and throws me over my desk

"Now..Let's wait for the others shall we" he says sitting down on the edge of it.

Meanwhile Downstairs.

Mavis POV👼👻~

I walk towards the guild doors knowing as soon as I leave I'll be back at the house. I open the doors and try to walk out, but as soon as I do I hit an invisible wall. I try again but the same thing happens.I start hitting it.

"I can't leave, it's not working, why can't I leave"I says to myself panicked, Im hitting the invisible wall over and over but nothing happens.'urggg why isn't it working' I slam the door shut flustered,but just as I do I heard dark laughter behind me. 'oh my lord please no...no'

I turn slowly and see gray standing there leaning against a wall.He grins and starts walking towards me when he sees me notice him.

'oh crap when did he get here' I think as I back up against the wall as he gets closer,I know he can't hurt me since i'm a ghost and all,but damn his appearance right now is scary as hell.

"Well I guess moving in the shadows got us here faster" Gray says to himself grinning darkly. I'm now moving across the wall as he continues to stalk towards me.

He just about reaches me when the guild doors open and the rest of the Slayers walk in 'oh crap this is not good, I didn't warn the guys yet.' I start to panic knowing Makarov is going to tell them where the guys are, not knowing that I didn't warn them yet.

Gray looks over at them and raises his hand to get their attention "sup guys look what I found" the other Slayers look over at us and oh God were they different. I also faint from fear.'keep it together Mavis you can do this'

"What's she doing here" I hear one of them asks in a deep voice.'Is that Natus' I look closer and yup that's Natsu alright.But oh God did he look scary.

"The old man called her here to warn our mates,they plan on moving them to a different house after he tells us their location." Gray tells them and then he laughs.'crap he heard our plan..oh no this is bad'

"But the funny thing is he doesn't know she still down here and he is still going to tell us their location without them being warn." As he says this he shoves his hand right though my stomach, it doesn't hurt but I gasp out of shock. I look at his hand and then up a him. I shiver 'what is this feeling...do I feel...cold'

He looks down at me with crazy eyes "but first let's get one thing out of our way before we go have a little talk with the master shall we" I try to run away but he pins my to the wall with his another hand. I hear the others laugh like crazy people. 'oh Lord Im so screwed'

"Come up when we get the location out of he, we'll need you" I heard what sounded like Jellal say. Gray looks at he and nods.

Then all of a suddenly I start to feel really cold I look down at my stomach to see it slowly starting to freeze over with a pinkish/purplish ice, I try to move away but I can't move,I look up and see the other slayers starting to walk towards the stairs and gray grinning like a crazy person. I wanted to scream but nothing comes out. 'no this isn't suppose to happen'

I feel colder and colder by the second, I look back at the ice to see it moving faster​ over my body. 'But how is this even possible' the ice is now covering my body and moving up my neck,I try and try but I can't move a single muscle. I open my mouth to scream but 'no no no I didn't warn them...help' is my last thought before the ice covers my face and i'm completely encased in ice. But not before I see the Slayers enter Makarov's office.