HIM.

^Her brother- we don't wanna show blake yet ;) (updated version)

"Oh My God, Blake" I shriek as he blasts me with water out of his nerf gun.

We were currently in his huge back yard having a water fight, and by the looks of it he was winning.

I dodge his next attempt to soak me, sadly tumbling onto the grass floor doing so, Blake runs over towards me with a caring facial expressions plastered onto his beautiful face.

"A-are you okay," He asks worriedly whilst dropping his water pistol onto the floor.

I slyly grab it and soak half of his top, he scowls playfully before snatching the water gun of, off me.

"Hey," I protest.

"Hey," Blake mimics in a slightly high pitched voice.

"I do not talk like that," I say.

"Do so,"

"Do not,"

Blake grabs my hand to pull me closer, "Jazmine..." He says looking into my eyes.

"Yeah,"

" I-I Lov-----------

You're probably wondering how my life got so perfect, well I wasn't always this lucky.

Maybe I should start from the beginning ........

6 months earlier

Looking around my new room, I sigh, so this is my new start. My life is pretty tragic, one minute im flying high and the next I come crashing down in flames. I don't want to pity myself , of course I do. my life fricking sucks.

I walk to my new bed, flopping down on it as I sigh.

Opening my laptop I scrolled on nexflix for new shows to pick.

"Mhmm the vampire diar-

"DiNg dOnG"

"What the fricking fuck was that" I whispered as I charged down stairs desperate to find out who the frick that was. Perching on the first step I cocked my head to the side so i could get a peek of who was at the door.

"Welcome to the neighbourhood" a women said, her voice was so lovely and soft

"My mom said to give you this" a deep, sexy voice said in a dull tone.

Damn.

Who tf is that?

His voice is so gorgeous.

I quickly jumped with excitement and walked down slowly. I quickly looked myself up and down at my black rib caged striped top and high waisted black ripped jeans and black converses

Fuck it.

"Its so good that you have a son, I have a 2 daughters and a son, two of them around your age- Peter?"

"-Its Blake." It said in a dull voice

"A son and 2 daughters? -Valerie, that's so good because I have a little daughter about five".

"She chuckles,that's so crazy Kelly my ones the same age"

The cringe.

Its too strong

Im going to kermit. Ugh.

I step of the first step as my mother goes on to say.

"I think one of them's coming down, honey- come and meet the neighbours!"