ICECREAM STORE TRIP.

Preview last chapter Jazmine  pissed of her Pe teacher but Blake saves her ass. ...

Jazmine's Pov

"Let's get Hunter and go to Tom and Jerry's, "Blake suggested I simply nodded.

"Wait I need to change out of my crusty gym clothes, "I laughed Blake smiled.

"Nothing of yours is crusty," He muttered as I entered the girl's locker room.

Leaving Blake waiting for me outside.

I opened my locker hearing muffled voices near by.

"I'm going to drug her,"I'm heard Roslie's familiar voice say.

I growled lowly.

Peeking through the gap between the lockers I saw her tucking strands of her blonde hair behind her ear showing her brunette friend something.

"You are a genius, we've got that bonfire party coming up soon, do it then."The brunette suggested.

"You're so bloody clever Freya,"Rosalie smiled at her friend.

"She'll never know, "Evil glistened in her eyes.

"But don't you think drugging is a little lame we have so many choices, " Freya said.

"I mean the bonfire party will be in woods right. .."She continued.

"So many options. ..."Rosile smirked.

Who?

What?

When?

I only knew the where.

I also knew I was not going to the bonfire.

I heard footsteps leaving, I took off my white pe shirt revealing my red bra.

"Wow what a view," Blake started with no shame whatsoever.

Scowling at him I quickly put my shirt on and grab him by his ear leading him out the changing room.

"You bloody perv, I said wait out here, "I shouted at a very scared looking Blake.

"Cakeface I can't perv at what's mine," he whispers huskily.

Goosebumps form around my body.

Letting go of his ear I roll my eyes "Please don't go all alpha on me,"

He laughs as we walk towards Hunters class.

The plan was to fake a doctor's appointment.

With a thumbs up from Blake he pushed me into the classroom.

All eyes turned on me.

Hunter gave me a questionable look as to why I was in his Art class.

"Er, can we help you,"The curly haired women looked at me confusedly.

Gosh, this was awkward.

I turned towards Blake he gave me another thumbs up.

I cleared my throat uncrumpling the paper, "Mr. Woods please c-come to the reception you have a a-apointment, "I said in all one breath.

My face heated with embarrassment, as I felt Blake's gaze pierce through my body.

The curly haired women checked her computer,"That's weird I'm sure it would have said it in the register, "

Stupid lady just believe my lie already.

All eyes were on me again.

I laughed nervously scratching my curls biting my nails trying to think of a comeback.