DICKHEAD.

'I can't believe you guys would be so irresponsible, faking appointments and sneaking out of school!', my mom shouted. She was still going on about  what happened on Friday. It started with lectures, then shouting and then blaming my dad for not being a better role model.

Like mom- it was a trip to and Tom and  Jerry's, not a trip to go visit a drug dealer.

I glanced at Hunter looking uninterested and unaware of what mom was saying. He was lent on the door frame, I was stood beside him as he picked his nose.

'Ew' I said pushing him, he grabbed my head and started to harshly ruffle my hair,

'Get off me, you mushroom nosed mother fuc-,

'Jazmine Evergreen Woods, if you finish that sentence I will make sure ya'll asses will be grounded- both of you' as she narrowed her light brown eyes at Hunter. He made wide eyes and gasped.

'Mom, I'm sorry okay- but I blame Blake he's the bad influence'  I stated

It was facts

'Jaz, Blake's had a hard life and you contradicting him like that-

'But mo-,

'Don't you think I know you love cookies and cream from Tom and Jerry's, about that Blake is the bad influence'.

I leant back in shock, as Hunter chuckled.

' God, How did I get such idiotic children' my mom raised her hands to the air, shaking them. Hunter sighed,

'You fucked a white guy mom, don't you remember? or does dad not hold out long enough-

I choked. My mom didn't even take a step towards Hunter, she put her arm out and slapped his head. The connection bouncing of the walls, Hunter grunted rubbing his head.

'Now that I've got all your attention, I will not ground you-

'Yessss' Me and Hunter praised,

'But- I will make Hunter rub my feet for a week before bed and no x-box, plus Jazmine has to babysit Olivia next week.

Me and Hunter groaned.

'Love you too kiddo's' she smiled as she walked up the stairs, I trugged behind her- shoulders hunched. 'The lecture was super long' I thought walking up to my room- 'But Hunter's slap though' as I snorted. I opened my door to reveal a few anime and tv show posters such as Teen Wolf and Riverdale, messy half-unboxed stuff and my laptop which had spotify opened.

I sighed, thinking of what happened on Friday. Mom's lecture this Saturday really pre-occupied my schedule. What schedule? re-watching The Vampire Diaries.

I smiled at the thought of Stefan,

Then that creep Terrance popped up in my head, I shuddered. He had a creepy aura about him even though his looks could deceive. His dark brown curls was purposely de-sheveled, his dark caramel skin and his lip ring which made him mysteriously sexy. Even though I didn't see his eyes as I was too scared to look.

He tried to move to come closer to me, but before he could even Blake was there.

Blake-,

I stroked my palm-he held my hand in the shop. My face felt hot- Fuck. I don't like him like that. He's a my fucking dip-shit of a neighbour. Nothing more, nothing less.

"But he called me 'his'"  a small voice whispered in my head.

Heat rose from my neck, 'Nuh-uh- nope' as I tried to shake that thought out my head.Then all of sudden I heard clinking noses on my window.