THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

Jasmine's pov

Terrance groaned as he spat a huge lump of blood that trickled down his chin, he wiped it-

"You had to ruin the fun, didn't you Parker?" He stumbled up right as Blake sent a kick to his stomach,

"The fun's not over yet sicko- It's just started" as he sent another to Terrance's face, Blake kept on hitting again and again and again. It was making me sick, I wanted him to stop but I couldn't move. I felt numb- the feeling was still lingering.

Rosalie screeched "Stop babe, please calm down," She attempted to touch Blake's shoulder only to have her hand pushed back of roughly.

She winced in fake pain, whilst narrowing her blue orbs at me.

"How are you feeling princess?" Terrance asked, Blake floored him to the ground as he grunted in pain, I realised Terrance wasn't fighting back maybe deep down inside he felt a swift feel of guilt, or he just a twisted masochist.

After Blake was done with Terrance- he turned to Rosalie, "Your damn fucking lucky your a girl else I' d break you into little pieces."He snarled out venomously his  emeraldly blue eyes dulling.

Rosalie winced whilst taking a step back,"You know what I don't give a fuck if you're a girl---" Blake seethed out in rage as he grabbed ahold of Rosalie's shoulders and pushing her roughly; making her fall to the ground and scramble back.

She wailed out in pain, which had caused the music the music to cut and all eyes were on the four of us now- our only source of light being the raging orange flames.

"Blake stop, don't.. you'll hurt her," My voice came out raspy, Blake didn't listen, I pulled myself off the ground clenching his shoulder.

"You drugged an innocent girl," He raised his voice shouting at Rosile but wavering-

"So you could get with me."

"What the actual fuck, your a twisted bitch Rosalie"

A freshman guy  walked towards Rosalie and poured the remains of his drink on her, "You disgust me Rosalie" as she gasped in shock.

People gave looks of disgust to Rosalie and Terrance, Some even chucking there red cups at Terrance.

"You disgust me Rosalie,"They would say then walk by and maybe chuck a cup at Terrance.

Blake stepped even closer to the two of them, I grabbed his hand before he could do anything stupid and yanked him towards me embracing him in a hug.

"Thank you" I whispered in his ear- The warmth of our bodies radiating around us,

Blake pulled out the hug to wrap his blazer around me, his white t-shirt half-opened with Terrance's blood splattered over it. He looked solemnly at me "Let's go" I didn't say anything but turned to walk off. Him by my side.

"Jazmine, I'm sorry- I heard what happened" Rene appeared with Zara next to her,

"Jazmine, If I was there I would off-- Zara trailed off but I stopped her with a hum to my dry throat.

"You should off been looking out for her, but instead you guys ditched- When you know Rosalie was here" Blake dully said to Rene.

"How was I supposed to know- If I knew I-" Her voice starting to break. I put my hand on her shoulder, My head was bowed down and my hair was covering my face. I didn't want anyone to see me. "Its. None of your fault" I put a hand on Zara as well "Just please- let it go-"

"Cupcake let's bounce" Blake put an arm around me, "I love you Jaz and I'm sorry," Rene said as I took my hands off their shoulders. I slowly forced my head up to give them both a crooked smile and walked off with Blake.

I took a last glance at the bundle of flames that flickered in the night, the heat as warm as the colour it was brightly burning off. Tears were forming at the brim of my eyes but I took a deep breath glancing at the fire once more and it reminded me off the burning hatred I had for Rosalie and the resentment I had for Terrance; Suck it up Evergreen Woods and get those cunts back.

Walking up to the car door Blake opened for me, I ducked and got inside; Blake now inside with me he started the engine as my eyes got heavy.

"I'll get the cunts back---- Jazmine" and I nodded my head to agree with that voice.

Josh pov-

I pushed the fair-haired girl against the rough tree bark as my lips connected with hers, my tongue tasting every inch of her mouth.

No matter how many cups of alcohol I drunk, No matter how many girls I kissed for some reason I still couldn't get hard, I still couldn't feel some sort of pleasure some sort of enjoyment.

It was as if my body was programmed differently from the rest of the guys in my school, I'd heard them talking about the pleasure they had had by sleeping with so and so it wasn't like that for me.

"Josh,"The fair-haired girl mumbles against my lips.

"Huh,"I answer,"

"You're suffocating me,"She breaths out, i slightly lessen my grasp on her she begins kissing me again only this time I push her away.

"Yeahhhh, no I can't do this," With that, i head in the other direction whilst quickly shooting the fair-haired girl whom I still didn't know the name of a look of apology.

It is when I get deeper into the woods that I feel as if someone is watching me, turning around my eyes meet with his.

Zero or whatever his name was smirked revealing his pearly whites, within a blink of an eye he has me cornered against the rough bark of the tree.

"I can pleasure you, Josh," He whispers into my ear I widen my eyes with disbelief as I attempt to push him and his disgusting thoughts away but he doesn't move an inch.

It's as if he's some type of brick wall.

I gag out in disgust as Zero smirks.

"What the actual fu*k is wrong with you?"I ask Zero he shrugs his shoulders.

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't swing that wa--------!I begin to say as he presses his lips against mine.

Electrical sensations pierced through my body, his lips were so soft------- I roughly pushed Zero away from me my eyes seeking with rage.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????" I snarled out venomously as I pushed past members of the crowd and headed deeper and deeper into the woods.

Pissed was an understatement.

I was livid, I was certain my cheeks were flushed red, for some reason my d*ck was getting harder and harder by the second I blamed it on the alcohol.

A crowd of people were dancing to the music stumbling over to them I grabbed one of their red cups and made my way deeper and deeper into the woods.

I gulped down the bitter taste of the alcohol until it completely took over my system my eyes began to get heavy and just like that within a blink of an eye I had collapsed to the ground.

As darkness took over.

Hunters pov

I run my hands up her thigh she shivers with pleasure as she grabs a fist full of my hair.

"Oh God faster dadDY,"The girl screams in pleasure I obey as my thrusts become harder and harder, I hold her up against a rough tree bark deserted from all the other ones.

She begins moaning, "I need more, more...."She breaths out I smirk thrusting deeper and deeper.

I begin to hear rustles in the bushes, I turn around confused as me and blondie were the only ones here.

I slip my d*ck out of her ******.

The rustles quicken, blondie the girl I had just been fuck!ng arches her perfectly drawn on eyebrows in confusion.

"Who make noise?"She asks in a foreign accent I shrug.

"No ide--------"I begin to say but Terrance and Rosile appear out of the bush, I notice Terrance is holding a saucepan and before I can protest darkness takes over .....

DUN DUN DUN