INITIATE PLAN B.

Rene's contents of her bag were sprawled out on the bed, while I stood in awe looking at everything she managed to squeeze in it. She lifted up a rosy pink bralette and a  black fitting tight skirt.

"Now- This is for me, I'm trying to get a mans," she said as she bit her lip, I rolled my eyes at her sluttish behaviour. She looked at me and started to stroke her thumb and forefinger on her chin, thinking.

Oh God, what now?

She stuck her hand into the Jansport bag and dug around, pulling out makeup, spare pants and condoms! I gasped- She turned to me and smirked.

"Better safe and sorry" she shrugged her shoulders,

"No- you are seriously horny. like are you a sex addict or something?" I questioned.

She grabbed her hair, as a kicked her- " Don't try me, hoe"- She pushed me down to the bed as I grabbed a hold of her box braids- " I'll bite Jaz" she warned, "No-no" as I squealed. We both let go as we laid out on the bed out of breath,

"We're getting off track- I've got you something-" Rene said as she handed me a tight black shirt and white bodycon skirt.

"Blue is not my color,"I told Rene but she wouldn't listen she kept insisting that I try it on, finally locking me in her bathroom I begin to strip.

After putting the dress on, I glanced at myself in the mirror.

The black shirt and white skirt stopping on my mid-thigh, everything about the revealing outfit was perfect, I smiled satisfied with my reflection

Opening the door I exited Rene's bathroom, she smiled when she saw me, "Hate to say this babe but I totally told you this was your color."

Rolling my eyes, Rene pushed me onto the bed and began applying all sorts of powders onto my face.

"Close your eyes," She ordered, obeying she dabbed her brush on my eyelids.

"After I finish this look ill know for sure your gonna get it in tonight!!"Rene screamed happily, rolling my eyes at her silly comment she continued on adding a variety of different colors onto my face.

You're probably wondering how I'm even going to this party, well let's just say climbing out of a window and underage driving is a big part of it.

Once my mother realizes the huge doll I put under my duvet covers isn't actually an illusion of me sleeping I know for sure I'm gonna get beat.

No, no not grounding or whatever you call it, I mean beat, proper ass whooping beat.

"Oh My Lord look in the mirror," Rene says as she finishes straightening the last strand of my caramel hair.

Obeying her command I glance at myself in the mirror she had kept my makeup nice and simple making me appear older.

She had painted my lips a rosy pink color making them stand out from the rest of my face, she had perfected my eyebrows she also gave me that smokey eye look and lengthened my eyelashes using an eyelash curler and some expensive mascara

I literally annotated myself in the mirror, searching for any flaws on my face, I stared for minutes and still couldn't find anything.

"See I'm good," Rene gushed I rolled my eyes agreeing with her statement.

And we're matching, b!tch," She sang as we posed for a mirror selfie.

"Yeah, opposites I like it,"

Rene shook her head this action caused her box braids to swiftly get in her eye, quickly tucking her braids behind her ear she grabbed a cup and began pouring juice into it, "Drink up  she said, you need to loosen up tonight,"

I took a sip of the alcoholic beverage, the bitter taste getting caught in my throat

I coughed a little Rene chuckled, "The point of this bonfire is to get wasted, you feel me,"I nodded whilst taking another long sip of the vodka as Rene added color to my nails.

Hunter barged into Rene's room, his eyes scanning her outfit hungrily he was wearing a loose-fitting white t-shirt and black jeans after a while I smiled, "Aww the two of you are matching?" I cooed as I took more sips of the drink.

"What's it with everyone and the colors black and white today.....?"I slurred whilst shaking my head violently, Rene and Hunter studied me for a while before coming to the conclusion that I was drunk.

They both grabbed my arms and yanked me off the bed, "We've got to go the party started ages ago," Rene says.

"Yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhh, let's get the party started!!!!!!!"Hunter sang whilst pretending to play an air guitar doing this meant he let go of my arm causing me to crash onto the floor.

"What the hell Hunter...."I grumbled as Rene helped me up the three of us walked out of Rene's bedroom and to Hunter's car.

Rene and Hunter sat at the front of the car while I sat in the passenger seats, after putting on our seat belts we began our journey through the meandering paths of the woods.

After a while of taking numerous rounds of turns and curves, we finally manage to locate the bright red and out of control bonfire.

Hunter smiles displaying his pearly whites, "Whose lit party is this?"He asks, Rene shrugs.

"Some rich new kids, Zero and Zara I heard their names wer----" I begin to answer but the slamming of the door shut indicated Rene and Hunter have already evacuated.

I huff whilst rolling my eyes I too get out of the vehicle and start making my way to the bonfire.