chapter 9: Such a big Meanie.

"I feel something is missing!"
"What?"
"Your smile"
___________________

Chocolates for distribution! Come contact me.
😌😜🍫🍬🍭🍩😜😚

____________________

"Where the freaking hell is this guy? Ugg!"

I am currently running around the corridors in search of that arrogant chucklehead. Thinking about all the food I could have eaten in this time makes me all the more mad. A perfect meal gone to waste.

It had been two days since sir dearest had announced about the assignment and there was no sign of Mr rude anywhere. We had only 1 week to complete it and no our high king had yet to grace us with his presence. Damn him and his chuckles.

Inayath! Buckle up your pants, but I don't wear pants? Then...Inayaaaath focus yeah focus.

Now the first thing I need to do is find Zeyad he will surely know where Inzar is seeing the fact that they look like long lost buddies.

I ran to the canteen, guys this is Zeyad we are talking about, if you want to find him go to the food area. He could even race my enthusiasm in eating.

As I reached canteen all humping and pumping, I saw Zeyad coming my way. Bingo!

"Zeyad, have you seen Mr rude...I mean have you seen Inzar?"

"Inzar? Yeah! He was in that room" he motions his hand in one direction vaguely.

"Zeyaaad..can you be more elaborative please. That room? Which room?" I said slowly as if I was explaining a 5 year old.

"Oh common Inayath, I thought you were intelligent!"

"Uh? What?"

He shakes his head and I shake mine too, he shakes it again and I shake my head again.

Wait! What are we exactly doing?

"Zeyad! Get to the point" I point my eyes to his watch showing him he wouldn't have time left to eat or overeat in his case.

"The room behind the old staff room, he said he had some thing to finish. Okay I'm leaving I also have important works to do." And he went in the other direction.

"Yeah like eating?!" I mumbled under my breath.

Zeyad always irritated me, when we were kids we used to fight a lot, a lot, once he had left me in the park because he was apparently hungry and forgot all about me. And me being a cry baby had come home crying that Zeyad had ran away forever but when the main door opened there he was sitting on the sofa munching chips.

Since Aiza and I were always together as kids, he tagged along as a third wheel.

I used to tease him about playing with girls, of course couldn't blame him though we were fabulous even when 5 years old. Even then he told us that he was there only to protect us, he considered himself Zeyad the pencilman. Don't ask me why.