Chapter 13: This big function

Chapter dedicated to @slackreads for being so crazy and fun. Honestly I'm already in love with you. *winks winks*

Her reaction is crazy as her.

And that's why I totally adore her

____________

"Friendship day was yesterday."
"So?" 😶😶
"You never wished me." 😭
"I don't think we need a day to prove our friendship."
😇😇

___________

"Ouch ouch aaaaa!! Inzar! U dumbass! Pick those bags up! Does my feet look ground to you?" Honestly this guy is irritating as hell. I mean come on, just like 2 hours back we were so good and all. And now he behaves as two year old again.

Placing bags on my feet? Oh please just grow up. Even my little sis can do better.

"Inayath! This is a station, not your home that you keep shouting every two seconds. Will you please behave like a well brought up person once a while?" Huh. I was actually waiting for mum's scoldings. She always gives me one. Well brought up person? What am I behaving as? A cheetah? Ugggg!

And no, I'm a very good daughter and never complain about mother albeit sometimes I just lose my mind.

Mr chuckles voice brought me back from my reverie.

"Yeah Inayath. Listen to your mother." And there there he starts chuckling all over again.

I give him a flat look.

"Beta Inzar?" My mum calls him sweetly. Yah yah praise him praise him.

Dad and uncle had gone to get the taxi as the people who were assigned to pick us up were held back due to a puncture. Yeah I know, what a beautiful start isn't it? The moment you land your ride breaks down.

And aunty and Izma had gone to the washroom. Inzar's brother? Ahh...he was sulking in some corner. Honestly I didn't see much of him in the entire journey. I suppose aunty took away his chocolate stash. Poor boy.