Shopping

I took a cab to the nearest shopping centre and went inside. I figured Sherlock wouldn't want me to borrow his clothes, so I decided to spend the majority of the money. As I walked in, I noticed there was no one around. It must be a weekday. I'd lost track. Everyone was either at work or school...

School. I wonder what the people in my school would say about my disappearance. I walked past a newsagents and gasped at the name on the headline.

Consulting criminal kidnaps his sister.

How did they find out?!

I stared at the picture of Moriarty, and the one next to him. It was a picture taken on my birthday last year, me and Martha stood, with our arms round each other, we were smiling. Scanned the article and picked up a few words.

Jane Moriarty is rumoured to be staying in Baker street with Detective Sherlock Holmes. Earlier this year Sherlock Holmes came back from the 'dead', revealing that a suicidal jump from the top of London's St Bart's Hospital wasn't so unplanned. Homes had said that Jim Moriarty was behind the entire plan. As to why Moriarty had kidnapped his sister is unknown, but police are-

I shoved the paper back on the shelf, creasing it in the process. The newsagent looked up at me, and, recognizing my face, ran out from the counter. I turned to leave.

"Hey you!" He shouted after me, I continued walking. "Please, just a few words? Come on-" I didn't realize he was behind me so when he grabbed my wrist, it's understandable that tried to snap his hand. He yelled and I murmured that I was sorry, running off.

I began to calm down when I walked into a shop. I found some hoodies with my favourite band on them (The 1975) and some really fluffy woolly jumpers, all were about 4 sizes too large. But that's how I liked them. I bought some tight black jeans, and some leggings and some converse. There was nothing else to buy. I didn't wear makeup or do anything with my hair. I went to boots and bought some shampoo and conditioner before buying some 'essentials' *cough* and a hairbrush. I was ladened down with bags once I was done so I bought a black rucksack and shoved everything in.

With £200 left I sat down at a cafe and got something to eat. I noticed a man staring at me.I decided to leave my muffin and get out of there as soon as I could. But he kept following me. I scanned around for the man that had been with Moriarty, but he wasn't here. I started to feel really vulnerable. I pulled my bag tighter around my shoulders and started to run. I ran into the girls toilets. He couldn't find me here.

I was wrong.

He ran in not long after me, I screamed. There was no-one else in here.

He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. I squirmed, pushing him away with all my might. He stumbled slightly and I took that as an opportunity to run. He grabbed my rucksack and swung me round. My head cracked against the toilet door and it smashed open. Suddenly my instincts kicked in. I don't know what came over me, It was kinda... natural.

I blocked his hands as he tried to grab me. I kicked his knees and he fell to the floor. I lept over him and he grabbed my ankle, sending me tumbling down. I jumped up, quicker than he did and kicked him in the stomach, sending him tumbling down. I used my forearm to push him up against the wall and block his air.

"Who wants me now?" I asked shaking him. My attacker laughed.

"Vladamir." He was Russian. I pushed his head against the wall, feeling happy as I heard a crack. I let him go, walking out the door. As I did I stepped back

"Oh and tell Vladamir to kiss my ass." The man grinned at me as I left. Outside, the man Moriarty sent for brushed past me. I slapped him on the shoulder and glared at him.

"Next time I don't want to be quite so alone when I'm being attacked." I walked out of the shopping centre as fast as I could. When I got to baker street, Sherlock frowned at me. I was covered in blood, water and sawdust from the toilet cubicle door. I took one of the tiny red tablets and grimaced at him before flopping onto the sofa to sleep.