Stiles imagine for Sierra

It was your birthday. You were finally 17. You woke up early for school. You were getting ready for school when there was a knock at the door. You figured someone would get it and continued to straighten your hair.

You heard talking downstairs between your mom and someone else. You couldn't quite figure out who it was, but didn't bother to figure it out or you would be late for school.

Finally, you finished straightening your hair. You were about to walk into the bathroom to look in the mirror when there was a knock at the door. You walked over and opened it.

It was your mom. " Stiles is here to take you too school." You smiled at her and nodded. You grabbed your bag and walked downstairs.

" Morning beautiful." Stiles smiled at you. When he said this you blushed madly. He smiled at you because he thought you looked cute when you blushed.

" Ready to go?" He asked you taking your hand. You nodded at him and waved to your mom. You closed the front door and you walked to his car.

He opened the door for you and watched you get in. He closed the door and walked to the drivers side. He turned the car on and started to drive.

You sat there in a peaceful silence for a while. Stiles had one had on you thigh and the other hand on the steering wheel. You smiled at him.

When you felt the car stop you looked up. You saw a big sign that read ' Six Flags. ' " Stiles I would love to stay but I will get in so much trouble if my parents found out that I skipped today." You said sadly.

" Relax I asked permission from your parents and I wanted your birthday to be special." He said and kissed your cheek.

You smiled and kissed him on the lips. That was officially the best birthday you have ever had.