BEWARE

Tucker couldn't stop laughing. Valerie leaned back and smacked his head. She frowned as the ship accelerated. "They're going to be maaad."

Sam nodded. She sighed. "They're going to catch up with him sooner or later. What are we gonna do?"

Meanwhile, Danny held on to Leroy's fur tightly. He grunted as they landed on a small floating rock. He looked back to see the fast approaching ship. "Faster Leroy. Common, boy. You can do this."

He almost lost his balance at another jump. He looked forward and saw islands zipping past. He paled as he saw a familiar prison but they quickly bounded past.

Suddenly he caught sight of the next island on where they were going to land. It was a small house. It was weird to see such a normal building after the castles and forests they had just passed.

It was small but cozy. A little patch of grass spread from the entrance. Toys were scattered around. And a little girl was playing with them.

Danny paled as he realised they were about to squash the kid. "Horns!!" He shouted as he leaned to the left.

Leroy obeyed and stretched his horns. They barely found hold on a rock and Danny and his pet were yanked out of the air.

Danny lost his hold on the furr as they both tumbled on the ground. They rolled and Leroy stopped quickly thanks to his weight.

Danny, however, kept rolling and found there wasn't enough land. He tipped over the edge.

He grunted and was barely able to grab the edge of the island. He let out a breath of air as he felt himself go weightless. He pulled himself on the little garden.

Leroy licked his face but Danny pushed him away. His eyes found the little girl.

She had a pink shirt and a blue overall. Her short hair hung messily around her head.

Danny's breath caught in his throat. Oh no. This wasn't happening. Why here. Let me get in the ship. Everything is better than this.

The girl stood up and scowled at the intruders. "I am Box Lunch!! And these are my toys. No one touches my toys or you will perish."

"Who is out there?" A voice said from inside the house.

Danny flinched as the Lunch Lady came out and inspected them. She was rather surprised. "The halfa?! You never said you would visit."

The ship's motor was heard as it parked close to their house.

Box Lunch screamed and ran to her mom. Lunch Lady frowned at the ship. "Excuse me," she said as Jack stepped out. "But this isn't a parking lot."

She scowled as Jack ignored her and tried to get to his son. Her red eyes glowed brighter. "Go park somewhere else!!!"

Jack stopped and turned around in a hurry.

Danny had to chuckle despite the situation. The ship was replaced and landed a pile of rocks the closest to the house, although it was still a long swim. Two ghost hunters left the Space Craft and swam their way to the house.

Danny ruffled his hair. "Uuh. Hey, Lunch Lady. Sorry to...interrupt. we were just passing by..."

The female ghost was calm again. "Nonsense, boy. Stay. I always have enough food for all."

The way she said it made it seem like an order. Danny thought about just jumping on Leroy and get the heck away from that house but his parents had landed.

His mom stomped her way towards him while his dad held a close eye on the ghosts.

Box Lunch let go of her mother's apron and bounded her way back to her toys.