Looking for dipstick

Look at that cute pic. Look at it!!

Chelsea whooped as she held tight to Blackjack's neck and back. She laughed in the wind.

She was wondering how it would feel riding on a pegasus?

It felt amazing.

She laughed crazily. Blackjack neighed and shook his mane, happy to be flying free.

After their little bonding time, Blackjack (as he had accepted to be called now) and Chelsea had flown back towards Dora's castle. It had taken a lot of persuasion of Chelsea's part but they went.

Just in time to intercept a search party that had just been sent off by a stressed and panicked Melissa.

The girl had been extremely relieved to find her friend unscathed. Mostly. She had to be treated by a ghostly doctor, who couldn't do much for her except wash the wound with water and bandage it. Ghosts didn't use alcohol or any other medicine that humans needed.

Chelsea didn't mind. She had gotten her fair share of injuries as a result of her antics. The wound admittedly hurt and stung a bit from the ectoplasmic air but it felt better now that it was covered in bandages.

Now the hand lay on her lap as she used the other to hold on to her steed.

Melissa cried: "Not so fast!!! Calm down!!"

Leroy did his best to keep up with the eager pair but it was hopeless.

Chelsea tried to rein Blackjack in. He hovered in the air and gave her a questioning look. She turned to look as the other duo caught up to them. "Common, slowpokes. Will you pick the pace up? We'll never get back at this rate," she complained.

Melissa brushed some hair out of her face as Leroy panted under her. "Maybe we should split up."

Chelsea grinned. "Ok. You go that way. I go this waaaaaait. Aren't we going to the same place?"

Melissa rolled her eyes. "Yes. I just thought if you and...Blackjack went alone, you'd be faster. Me and Leroy could take the shortcuts."

Chelsea nodded before responding. "One small problem. We don't know where we're going."

Melissa face palmed. "Ugh you're right. Guess you will have to follow us as we go through the shortcuts."

Chelsea groaned and Blackjack huffed. "But then we can't go with terrifying terrifying blazing speed."

It's a reference i doubt anyone will figure out. Hehe. It's probably wrong anyway.

Melissa patted Leroy and he sniffed, looking for any doors or portals. "You can do that another time. Common, Leroy. You find anything?"

The monster grunted and jumped away. Followed by the other two begrudgingly.

Melissa shifted to be able to reach the doorknob that had been chosen by Leroy.

She turned and opened it, wondering what they would see now.

She surely wasn't expecting a huge room. They seemed to be in what looked like a factory. There was a hustle of beings moving around and Melissa gasped.

Monsters.

A lot of monsters.

Her gasp turned a few heads and someone screamed.

"2319!!!" Somebody shouted.

Melissa didn't know what that meant but next thing they knew sirens were wailing and she could hear helicopters outside. She turned around and tried to push the others back in the door. "Whoops. Sorry. Wrong door. Just keep doing what you were doing. Nevermind us."