Partey

60th chapter!!!!
We should throw a party when (and if) it gets to 100

   Soon enough, everyone was leaving the ship and swimming their way to the platform. Ready to join in with the ghosts that stood on ground that spread from the platform and out. Most grinning like idiots.

Danny tried to talk to them before they left. "Remember. You have two hours. I want everyone at the ship by then. Stay here by the platform and crowds."

Dash rolled his eyes. "Alright, Fenton. We get it. We aren't children."

Danny huffed. "Sure. Ok see ya in two."

Half the class had already mingled.

Sam tapped his shoulder. "Are you sure this is safe?"

Danny nodded. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure these ghosts are only here to have a good time. And Ember doesn't even have her weapon of a guitar."

Sam frowned, unconvinced.

Tucker swung an arm across both of his friends. A sloppy grin on his face. "Common guys. Lighten up. This field trip has been full of drama. At least enjoy the moment and let loose. We earned some fun."

Danny nodded and swung an arm across Tucker. "He's right. We did. We get our free time."

They both looked at Sam, who pursed her lips. Then she sighed and swung her arms across their backs, enclosing the friendship circle. "Alright. I'll stop worrying. But only for two hours."

Danny grinned. "Besides, when was the last time we went partying."

Sam raised an eyebrow. "Actually it was..."

"Never!" Tucker said. "So let's go and see what those ghosts are selling because I'm starving."

They broke up of the circle and mingled in the crowd together.

As Tucker said, there were stands of food and ghosts selling that or merchandize or just their own little things. It seemed like there were ghosts that took advantage of Ember's fame to earn some money. Nobody did anything about it. In fact, the crowds welcomed the food and made sure to buy from the little shops.

Danny looked around as he leaned on the table Tucker was taking food from. There was thankfully also some free food to enjoy.

Sam sipped her cocktail. "I gotta admit. Ember sure knows how to throw a party."

Danny gave her a concerned look. "Sam we told you not to drink alcohol until you are of age."

She didn't even flinch. "I am of age. It's you who are the children."

"I'm older than you."

"You keep telling yourself that." She took another sip. "Hey, Tuck. Leave some for the rest."

Tucker looked up from the table with a stuffed mouth. "You want some?" His voice was muffled.

Sam scrunched her nose. "No. I just don't want you going to the bathroom every five minutes."

Tucker grinned, making half the chewed food fall out. Sam tried not to vomit. "But it's so good."

Danny looked over interested. "Oh. Let me try some." And he brought some to his mouth too. He grinned. "Wow you're right. This is great."

Sam sighed deeply as the two boys continued to raid the stand. "This is why I need you," she told the cocktail and chugged it down.

"Hey! Stop that!" The ghost behind the stand shooed the two boys away. "From now on, you have to pay three a piece. You people always take advantage of free food."