Elanor Bishop

Bishop Bishop Bishop. Boy do I have a story for her...
As I lay in my cold, empty bed, unable to fall asleep, I rethink so much of my life. Qasim. NCIS. Jake. The NSA. Benham Parsa. The name makes me shudder.

There is so much that no one knows about him. No one but me. He was obsessed with me. He trusted me.

He loved me.

It was a weird and twisted love, but it was love none the less. I would get flowers at work signed xYours alwaysx. People thought they were from Jake, and I never corrected them.

Because deep down I loved him too.

I didn't feel bad about cheating on Jake, because I figured out he was cheating on me a long time ago.

It becoming public just changed things.

Benham. It was one time. One time.

But it was enough to change my life.

I got pregnant. Passed it off as Jakes. He was on a mission in Budapest when my child was born. I put her up for adoption, and then had everything filed as a miscarriage.

My daughter has a new name, and a new life.

I was devastated when I saw Gibbs shoot the man I love. The man I had a daughter with.

I see my daughter every once and a while. She's beautiful. Flowing black hair, beautiful brown eyes, and she's strong and healthy.

I could see it in his eyes. He was dying to ask me how she was. But he didn't.

I was thankful no one had to know my secret. So very thankful.

And I will always be thankful to him, for keeping it.