Abby Sciuto

Delilah and McGee just never seemed quite right... at least not to me.
I crawl into bed next to my husband and cuddle with him.

"How are they?" He murmurs.

"Good."

"Good."

He falls asleep, and I think back to the day that got us to this point.

I had been working on my lad, and he came in and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Abbs," he said. I took the Caf-Pow from him and smile.

"What you got for me?" He asks.

I knew he meant the case, but I had another surprise planned.

"Ok, so, come with me."

I dragged him to the table.

"Now close your eyes and hold out your hands."

"Abby what does this,"

"Just do it McGee. Then I'll get right to the case, I promise."

He had rolled his eyes but he complied. I quickly got the scrapbook and placed it in his hands.

"Open your eyes McGee."

He did and looks at the scrapbook.

"Abby,"

"Happy third anniversary McGee," I stopped to kiss his cheek. "Now, don't open it until you get back to the bullpen."

I then told him what he needed to know, and he was off. I smiled. He was in for such a surprise. I had put my pregnancy test on the last page.

Little did I know I was in for a surprise of my own that night. McGee had taken me out to dinner and was smiling like an idiot.

"I can't believe it! You're really pregnant!" He said.

I laughed. "Yes McGee, I am."

"Well, that kinda ruins my plan for tonight, but I can improve."

I frowned. "What does that mean?"

He got down on one knee and got out a ring box. "It was supposed to be in a champagne bottle."

Of course I had said yes. It was the best day of my life.

That got topped a few months later.

"So we're really having twins?" McGee asked the doctor. (For the third time)

"Yes, congratulations."

We decided that night to make it official. We quickly eloped, and went on a short honeymoon with our vacation days.

Now, two years later, I'm laying here next to McGee, our twins just a room away, happier than I've ever been.