Chapter 6

--Amie's POV--
*At School*

"So how was tutoring?" Kara asks leaning against the lockers.

"It was fine." I lied. It was great. I learned so much about Grayson. We actually have a lot in common.

I opened my locker to get out the books I needed for my next class.

"Really? You didn't kiss him?"

"No. Why would I kiss him?" I say closing my locker.

"Because the way you saved him from that fight yesterday."

"That doesn't mean I'd kiss him."

"I was just wondering. You're the only person who stepped up, even Ethan was laughing."

"Ethan wouldn't even help his own brother?" I asked. I was shocked. I thought family was supposed to help each other when they need it.

"Nope." She said popping the p. "By the way, love the outfit. The boots make it so much cuter!!!" She continued.

"Ugh that's so messed up. And thank you!" (outfit in media.) I say to Kara. I look at my phone to see the time. "Ugh I gotta go to class." I say and start walking.

I was walking down the hall and then Grayson comes up beside me.

"You ready for class?" He asks.

"I didn't know we had first period together." I respond.

"We actually have all classes together but you never noticed me." He looks down at the floor.

This killed me. I don't want to see him like this. I wanted to make him smile.

I lift his chin to where he looks me in the eyes. This kid is so gorgeous, how could I have not noticed him. He's still looking at me in the eyes when I said, "Hey, I notice you now."

He smiles. Mission complete I made him smile. But now another problem, I felt some sort of connection when we were looking in each other's eyes. We were so close. I don't know what it is about him but he makes me crazy. I have butterflies in my stomach. I started to lean in and I could feel him leaning it too. We were just centimeters apart.

"Hey!! YOU TWOO GET TO CLASS!" He yells snapping me and Grayson out of it. Grayson jumped away and started walking.

"Come on Amie." He says grabbing my attention.

"Coming." I say catching up.

"I really hate that teacher." Grayson says.

"Mr. Asshelmet? He is an ass sometimes."

Grayson starts laughing. "Asshelmet is spelt like ass helmet."

I bust out laughing.

When we get to class we sit in our desks. Then our day begins.

I just wanna say thank you so much for reading my book. I know it's not a lot but it's still great to know that people read it. Thank you.