Chapter 10

--Grayson's POV--

She said yes! Yay! Soon she can be mine. But right now I have to show her that I am worth it.

I intertwine my fingers with hers and lead her to the room where we could be alone, eat, and talk. I had a little table set up with candles and food that has  just been cooked. White christmas lights hanging on the walls. Rose petals all around the table.

I open the door and watch her face change instantly. She looked so shocked.

"You like it?" I ask her.

"It looks beautiful." She says looking around.

I place my arms around her waist. "Well I'm glad, because I did it all for you."

"Thank you Grayson." She says. She turns around and hugs me.

Me and Amie talked for hours. We really spent the whole day in an editing room, talking and laughing.

We drove back to my house so Ethan and Cam could drive Amie's truck and she rode with me.

Me and Amie jammed the whole way to Drake. When we get to her house I walk her to the doorstep and stood there with her.

"Thank you for such a fun date Gray." She says smiling.

"No problem. I did it all for you. Thanks for saying yes." I respond.

"Of course why wouldn't I? I like you Grayson."

I froze at her words. She likes me? YES!! This is amazing. I can't believe it. She likes me.

"I like you too Amie."

"Good because of you didn't, I wouldn't be able to do this."

"Wha--" is all I got out before she smashed her lips onto mine. I instantly felt sparks.

"YEAH!!!! MY BRO'S GOT GAME!!!!" I hear Ethan yell.

"Ethan, shut up." I hear Cam say to Ethan.

I feel Amie smile against the kiss. I soon realize that we were making out. I pulled away because I didn't want to go too fast.

"Thanks again for the date Gray. Goodnight." She say unlocking her door.

"You're welcome beautiful." I say sweetly. I see her blush. I guess she thought that she opened her door because when she turned around, she walked right into it.

"I'm good." She opens the door and goes in. "Goodnight." She said before closing the door.

I get back to the car and Ethan has this big cheeky smile on his face, and so does Cameron. I buckle my seat belt and we just sit there. They wouldn't quit starring and smiling.

"Drive Cam." I say.

--Amie's POV--

I kissed Grayson and he kissed back. During the kiss I felt major sparks. I had butterflies in my stomach. My thoughts were going crazy. Grayson drive me crazy.

"YEAH!!!! MY BRO'S GOT GAME!!!!" I hear Ethan yell.

"Ethan, shut up. Cam said to him. I tried so hard not to smile but I ended up doing it anyways.

When we stopped kissing I thanked Gray again and said goodnight while unlocking my door.

"You're welcome beautiful." He says. I feel my cheeks heat up. I thought I opened my door already but nope. I walked right into it.

After I get inside I go up to my room to go to sleep. I fell asleep thinking about the kiss.

Graymie is coming alive. Yay!! lol thank you for reading.