Chapter 16

--Amie's POV--

Grayson left about an hour ago and it's been pretty boring.

I was making a sandwich when my mom walked in the front door.

"Hey sweetie." She says.

"Hey mom how was work?" I ask her.

"It was work. How was hanging out with Grayson?"

"Really fun. We played Mario-Kart and I beat him."

"Wow."

I grab my sandwich and start heading to my room.

"Oh by the way. Some man called. He said he wanted to talk about dad."

"Ok I'll call him back in a little bit."

*The Next Morning*

~outfit in media~

"Hey baby." I say sliding into Grayson's car.

"Hey." He says giving me a little peck.

He starts driving to school. When we get there I climb out of the seat and start to walk over to Grayson.

I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers.

I look at my phone and look at the clock. We have twenty minutes until class starts, we got here early this time.

I lean against his car and pull him close to me where he's leaning against me.

His hand brushes my face and pushes a hair behind my ear, then rests his hand on my face cupping it.

"You're so damn beautiful." He whispers causing me to blush.

He leans in slowly and pulls me close. Our kiss started off as pecks. Then he starts a make out type thing close to it but not one.

I have many butterflies in my stomach just fluttering around. He brushes my lip with his tongue and I grant it.

I latch my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He put a hand on the small of my back and pulls me closer, though we are already close enough to each other.

My hand goes up to his hair and grab a fistful of it.

One of his hands go down to my butt and grabs it.

He steps back. "Sorry I didn't mean to do that." He says apologetically.

"No babe it's ok." I say reassuring him.

He looks down at his watch and says "we should go get our books for class."

"Ok." I replied walking towards the school hand in hand with Grayson.

I've never had so many butterflies before in my life. Grayson brings out a new me. He makes me feel safe when he hugs me, makes me feel loved when he cuddles with me, and just makes me feel tingly when he kisses me. It's like I can never get enough of this kid.

He fills me up with so much joy. I can never stop smiling when I'm around him.

*Later that day*

--Grayson's POV--

I had just dropped Amie off at home and I started to do my homework.

"Hey Gray. How's it going with Amie?" Ethan asks sitting down next to me.

"Pretty good." I respond.

"That's good." Ethan gets up and goes upstairs. He's gone for a minute or two. When he comes back down he has something in his hand.

"Ethan? What's that?"

"Safety." He says giving me a devilish grin.

"What do you mean by safety?"

"Condoms. For you idiot." He puts them in my lap. I make a face at him. I cannot believe he is giving me condoms. "Always wear protection. It's like this wrapper says 'I will NOT be your father.' So if you gonna have sex with her then always have these." Ethan gets up and goes upstairs to his room. I pick up the condoms and take them up to my room and hide them.

I am so sorry about not updating in like forever. I got a new phone and so I've had to transfer over everything and I completely forgot about Wattpad (for a few months, I know) so I haven't downloaded it. I'm sorry But I've got it now and thank you so much for all the comments and the reads.