THE NUMBERS ON HER WRIST

Author: KatherineHinchley

Series: #1 of numbers on her wrist

Genre: Action

Parts: 44

Emotional trigger: Maybe

Maturity level: pg 15

Synopsis:

Best rank: #1 in Action!

Amelia Reyes has been raised within an orphanage her entire life, but she just recently broke free of their grasp. The men who raised her taught her the skills of a street fighter. They taught her to take pain. They taught her how to survive. They taught her to give no mercy. They showed her pain. They gave her the 564 that is engraved on her wrist.

But that 564 is a reminder.

A reminder of love, of mercy, of hope.

They took her innocence and her freedom, but they did not take the fire in her heart.

______________________________________________________________________

Thanks to @captainmarvel165 for designing this beautiful cover, and thanks to @LeagueofGraphics who featured it in their book and for everything they helped with for this wonderful piece of art!

© 2015-2016 Katherine Hinchley (Wattpad user -MidnightStories-)

All Right Reserved.

No parts of this story may be transmitted/plagiarized/copied through any means without the prior written consent of the author. Nor should any part of this publication be reproduced, modified, adapted, or distributed in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author.

If you see a book similar or a copy of mine, please contact me via PM.

_____________________________________________________________________

The pictures used throughout the story are not mine and all rights go to the owner/maker of the images.

My review:  .
This story reinforced the views that the world is a vast place and is not just restricted to you and those you know. There are corners and shadows we can't see or recognize and people still live there. Hiding. Caught. It proved that we need to step it up every time we see a poor kid on the street, in an orphanage, we are able to do SOMETHING to help them and for the sake of helping them. Not for your own satisfaction or a news story but for their future. Even the cleanest of places have garbage disposal areas and we have no clue when something is stinking right under our noses because our noses are too busy in our phones,  and  being competitive by comparing between others  lives with ours. Slap yourself on the behalf of all those who have suffered because of your unknowingly selfish self who could have helped them and set out to make a difference. Remember. One step at a time.

Wattpader's reviews:

gjean999

Mar 28

This is a well written story. It's hard to find a story that is actually well written, thanks!!

SafiraFlurry

May 07

Thank u for not writing another one of those crappy stories that seem 2 be the most popular unfortunately...