SINISTER

Author: katnisslerman16

Status: Completed

Genre: Thriller/Romance/Supernatural

Prize(s): -

Emotional trigger: yes

Mature content: PG 15

Parts: 22

Synopsis (as written by the author) :

Leighton Connors is losing her mind. Or at the very least, her memory. The last thing she remembers is witnessing the murder of her next door neighbor by a dark stranger covered in frost. But it's the middle of June and the police aren't ruling his death a homicide. Suddenly plagued with gaps in her memory and drawn to the sites of multiple murders, Leighton finds herself desperate to reveal the mystery of her past and to prevent more deaths in the future. But Leighton is entranced by the killer; a dark, brooding boy who can stop clocks and claims he's helping his victims, not hurting them. If Leighton doesn't find a way to stop the murders and piece her past back together, she may lose more than her sanity. She may lose her life.

And no. This is not a werewolf novel, but as I said earlier, it does contain supernatural elements. If you contain any reservations for reading this book because of it, I suggest you give the first few chapters a read as the story builds up. Hopefully you'll be as enraptured as me to read it throng one sitting!

My Review:

I just finished the book and I was in an emotional turmoil. The plot had followed a slightly beaten concept, but the writing, the portrayal, the lesson (I would say) brought it up to another notch. The female character's emotions were so realistic, the pain she felt, the numbness she lived through, the acceptance of herself, the way she understood, realised the people around her and the brave & selfless actions she took.. just caught my attention and held it throughout the whole book. I honestly loved it. 

Wattpader's Reviews:

lastingsummit.

Wow... and it's over. this was such an intense and emotion provoking story.

analinaY

A very thrilling story, one of the best in this genre.. Thank you author. Totally loved it ❤️ ❤️❤️. It made me cry