THE BROKEN ONE

Author: AMLKoski

Series: none

Genre: Science Fiction

Parts: 38

Status: completed

Emotional trigger: no

Maturity level: 15+

Synopsis:

Liviya Burch had a wonderful life, loving parents and a bright future filled with love. That is until her eighteenth birthday when her entire world fell apart. when she discovered she had a flaw, she couldn't fall in love.Liv, now twenty-five and out of hope, was given one last chance at finding her soul mate but when her flaw causes her to fail once again, she is slated for recycling. She feels hopeless and broken but love has a way of finding a person when they need it most. However, Liv discovers that life and love are never easy when everyone around her threatens to tear her and her soul mate apart.

My Review:

When I first saw this book, I'll be honest, I was like, "Omg here's another one similar to delirium." but I still gave it a try because I have read a lot of books by this author and loved it, so even if she has taken an already used plot, I would give it a benefit of doubt.... and I was right!!! My inspiring  author didn't disappoint me!She was creative with the story and I  loved it. Even though its sic-fi, don't hesitate to give it a try. Once again, the romance, suspense, are all on point. To be honest, I want a more detailed version of the spinoff you had added in the end. Pretty please? Oh, and a story on Nadilah and her soulmate along with Any and hers. I keep thinking about them and what happened after Nadilah went back.

Wattpader's Review:

shadowfang31

Mar 23

That's so sad and sweet. 😖 But your a really great writer.Haven84

Oct 19, 2016

This was one of the best starts to a story that I've read in a while!Hope123114

Jan 04

This was by far one of THE BEST books on wattpad I loved and adored this from beginning to end. I didn't even put my phone down. Thank you for an amazing read!!! Please keep writing!