CLAIMED

Author: 

Chapters: 42

Genre: Werewolf 

Synopsis:

[unedited draft] Maya is not a normal she-wolf. Normal she-wolves live among their kind. Normal she-wolves are given their birthright. With many things lacking in her life Maya remains steadfast with the moon and her loved ones ,although distant, to guide her. Unexpectedly, she is granted the opportunity to be claimed. A practice in which she is to be chosen at The Gathering as a mate to a fellow male wolf.Though the circumstances of her exile remain a mystery, Maya is given a chance to prove and reflect on what her life has become and maybe the implications of her apparent betrayal are as much a mystery as her mate, Beta Gideon.

Wattpader's Reviews:

trinkrazo

Sep 30

Thank you for a wonderful read. The plot was unique and well formed, the storyline moved well, the spelling and grammar need work-- it was sometimes hard to read or understand your meaning, the characters were magnificent. Maya was so broken yet had the strength of Hoover dam and Gideon fractured and cracked holding on by sheer will, these two reminded me of Japanese pottery the cracks and broken edges filled in with gold making them stronger and the entire piece more beautiful for their imperfections. Thanks for the peek into your imagination, till I read again.Nov 01, 2016Your story is amazing. A breath of fresh air from other werewolf story out there. At first I was hesitant to read because of the low views but chapter 1 got me hooked and after that I couldn't stop reading. Your plot is original not that destined mate, bad boy alpha and white wolf cliches I kept on reading. Your story is not perfect but by far more intriguing than other werewolf stories here in wattpad. I have to restrain myself from skipping chapters just so I would know what really happen to Maya and Gideon. Again your story is amazing.

peachybrown44

Jul 01, 2016

I was intrigued by the description simply because it didn't give away much which made me curious about the contents of your story. I love the story because of its rawness, the dark themes, and because of your writing. You are an excellent writer! Sometimes it can get a little confusing on what's going on in certain areas so maybe go through and reword some of the scenes to make it clearer to the reader what is going on. Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed this story especially the characters Maya and Gideon.