Broken Ones, Ch. 4

"No!!!" I ran towards her completely disregarding everything that was happening around me. I was almost there before slipping on the wet road, ignoring the pain i started crawling the rest of the way until I got to her side. After seeing her lifeless body laying on the cold ground, the shock and awe was over taken by my tears as well as my screams of sadness.

The rain started falling harder as if it was trying hide my despair, the lightning seemingly only amplified the screaming. I turned around to see where the others were, seeing them standing right behind me with faces of regret and sadness didn't make the situation any better. "The ambulance in on the way but we don't know how long it will take" someone said but I don't who it was because I already turned back around.

Wiping my face off with my sleeve trying to see properly I noticed Tzuyu started reached out her hand in hopes to grab something so I grabbed it, holding it gently in my hands. "Everything going to be ok, no one will take you away for me ever again" as cringeworthy as it sounded I really felt that way. But as I continued the sound of sirens in the distance made me turn in the direction it was coming from but I couldn't see it so I turned back to her, suddenly Tzuyu lost all it strength in her hand and it grow even colder then it was "No, no don't you dare leave me again!!!" I put her hand up to me cheek, rubbing it with my other hand I started to cry yet again until someone came up behind and started pulling me away.

"What are you doing let me go!!!" I said as I was struggling to break free, "we need to let the paramedics take her" after pushing Chaeyoung off of me I went over to the ambulance. They were already putting her inside so I stood there waiting, after she was in one of the guys looked at me. "I want to go with her" they said ok and i got inside, saying goodbye to others and they shut the doors.

Sitting by her I grabbed her hand and started caressing it. Before I knew it we were at the hospital, after following them in they stopped me and said I couldn't go any further. Making my way to waiting room I was greeted by the others "how did you get here so quickly?" I started hugging them one at a time. "The hospital isn't really far from where we were" after we chatted a little we sat down and waited.

Mina was holding Sana who was crying nonstop, Dahyun and Chaeyoung were just sitting there holding hands with a dazed look on there face. I sat back in my chair thinking what if she dies, life would not be the same. Most people probably think I'm crazy unlike the rest of them I haven't been around for while, the last time we saw each other besides tonight was on my seventeenth birthday. That was the best and worst day of my life, maybe this is karma for what my family did that day. But why is it not me in there instead of her, covering my eyes I started crying.

[after 3 hours of waiting the time has come]

The doctor came out and we got up to talk to him, "are you her family?" he asked but as I was thinking what to say Chaeyoung came up beside me "her parents do not live in Japan, she has no siblings, so we're the only ones she has right now." The doctor said ok and continued "We have done all we can do, it is up to her now" everyone starting hugging each other trying to get grasp on the situation, I walk up to him and asked "can we she her?" standing there waiting for his reply I began getting nervous. "She needs her rest so only one person can go in tonight" I turned around to look at the girls "you should go" Dahyun said as Chaeyoung held onto her.

"But what about you?" I don't even know if I wanted to say that "no, you should go we can head home, we want you to have some time alone, we'll be back tomorrow with her parents" after looking at the others they all nodded in agreement. I gave them a hug and said goodbye before heading to Tzuyu's room, walking in to her room I felt overwhelming sadness. The closer I got the more unbearable it became, after putting a chair beside her bed I sat down.