Stitches, Ch. 5

Standing in front of the mirror I try not focus on the scars but after two years they still feel fresh as if they were just stitched yesterday. "Honey are friends are here" I turned to see my wife standing in the doorway "I'll be down in a minute" she smiled at me and came up and then kissed the cheek "I love you, we are going to get though this we always do" I smiled then kissed her "I love you to, yes we have been though a lot over the years this is nothing"

she hugged me and turned to leave. After she left I gripped the sides of the sink while staring at myself in the mirror "what have I become?" Looking at myself though the glass, trying to see what it is that changed. My therapist keeps asking if I'm depressed or some sh*t like that, I tell them no but they refuse to believe me.

Whatever they don't know me or even care, there is only one person that knows me more then I know myself. Looking down at my left hand I started playing with my wedding ring thinking this is the only thing keeping me sane. After washing my face I turned off the water, put on my shirt that was laying on the counter then dried my hands and walked downstairs.

"Tzuyu how you doing?" Chaeyoung came up then hugged me "I'm doing ok but there still some pain every now and then" looking behind her Dahyun, Sana, and Nayeon where sitting at the table chatting. "Where's Mina?" she asked why'll picking up her cup of tea "she's at work right now, I wanted her to come but she couldn't" We walked over to them but before sitting down I kissed Nayeon on the head making her turn to look at me. "Your finally here" she got up and kissed me then sat back down, we held hands as we talked.

The past never came up, maybe there trying to ignore it. If we don't talk about it then it never happened, which we all know is complete bs. They stayed for a while then left, after saying goodbye we decided to have some lunch. "Anything is fine with me" after telling her that I went up stairs to gather my thoughts.

Once I reached are room I went into lay down on the bed, laying there thinking of that night in the hospital. They said it was a miracle that I survived, good thing I don't believe in such things. There not as reliable to me as she is, "where are you?" I heard her calling for me in the hallway "I'm in here" sitting up I saw her walk into the room "lunch is ready, what are you doing?" she came over in laid beside me "nothing just thinking" I wrapped my around her and she laid her head down on my shoulder.

"Can you tell me what happened that night?" looking down at her she started moving away "I don't think that a good idea" after getting up from the bed she walked over to the window "I want to know what happened, my memory is really f*cked and it annoying the hell of me that can't remember" getting up from the bed I walked over to her and hugged her "it not that I don't want you to know but you could hate me, so I'm afraid of telling you"

She sighed then turned around and looked me in the eyes "I'll tell you but promise me you'll listen until the end" if I forgave Chaeyoung and Dayhun, there is no way I would get mad at my wife "ok, promise" we kissed then walked over in sat on the bed. "So after the doctor told me you probably wouldn't live though the night I kinda lost it and could only think about the fact if you died there be no reason to go on living" as she grabbed my hands tears started falling "my parents don't care about me, I don't have any siblings, my friends are there but they couldn't fill the void in my heart if you were not around"

I put my hand up to her face and caressed it gently, she put her hand on top of mine and continued "so just like when my parents kicked me out and made me move to Japan, I decided that if your not there with me I go to whatever it is you are, even in death" what is talking about she can't... "you were going to kill yourself?!" I got up then started pacing back and forth "yes" what is going on "do you understand how I'd feel if you were gone"

she got up stood in front of me "you were dying I didn't know what to do" this is all wrong "that besides the point!!!" after raising my voice she looked at me with eyes of grief "even if I did die, it should never had came to that, I'd want you to live on and find love again" tearing up I continued "please promise me you will never do that no matter what happens to me"

She started looking down at the floor "promise me" she started crying "I... I promise..." she was crying so much the words wouldn't come out, I hugged her and started rubbing her back. "It's going to be ok, I'm sorry" she looked up and kissed me "can you continue?" she nodded her head and wiped her face with my shirt "let's lay on the bed while I tell you the rest" we went and laid down on the bed as she talked.

[love comes in many different forms but true love is the strongest]

I started thinking that I haven't given two of my first times away so I'm going to change that, not thinking anymore I got on top of her and started kissing her passionately then got up to remove my dress, followed by my bra. As I got back on top her I began removing her gown, leaning in close, their breasts touching each other as her face was inches away from Tzuyu's she began kissing her as if they were the only two people in the world. Then using free hand she trailed down her body feeling and touching everything, as the night went on she did things she only thought in her dreams but as pleasures herself and hoped that Tzuyu was feeling it to.

She continued but the lack of Tzuyu's warm touch and her sweet voice calling her name, made her begin to regret what she was doing. Stopping for moment she laid her head down on Tzuyu's chest, running her fingers down the stitches that covered her body she started crying while pulling her closer and trying not to mess with any of the equipment or damaged parts. Sitting there waiting for the end, she heard a voice but it was faint so couldn't really hear it.

Thinking it most be the doctor or nurse, she quickly gets up to put her clothes back on and put Tzuyu's gown on but as she finished dressing her, she heard the voices again. "Where am I? What going on?" before she could even grasp the situation, she wrapped her arms around her and hugged her as tightly as possible. "Ow, your hurting me" she let go and backed up a little "I'm sorry I got a little to excited" as tears began to well up in her eyes, Tzuyu looked at her with a confused expression "who are you?" it took everything in her power not to run away "do you remember what happened to you?"

She pulled up a chair and sat down as she waited for her to speak "I remember running because of something, then I was on the ground and someone grabbed my hand, she was telling me everything was going to be ok but after that it all a blur" I wanted to ask her something but I don't know if it's ok to... "her voice sounded just like your, did you save me?" as we sat there I tried to decide what my answer should be. When all of sudden the door flys open and people start running in, the doctor and nurses came with them.

Getting up to move out of the way I went in the hallway to gather my thoughts as everyone was talking and crying in the room. "Mrs. Chou my I have moment?" why'd he call me that? Not being all there I just ignored it "yes, is she going to be ok?" wiping my eyes to stop from crying I waited "we are going to have to run more tests and she going to stay here as we monitor her condition but we have high hopes that she's going to be fine" she going to ok? she not going to leave me? as my thoughts took over I thanked him and ran to Tzuyu's side crying nonstop.

After a year of physical therapy and going for check ups every few weeks, she was cleared to start living a somewhat normal life. During that time i never left her side, her parents wanted her to move back to Korea but me and her friends decided it would be best for her to move in with me. I live literally right next to everyone, so if we need help they can come right over. After fighting about for a while they finally agreed to it on one condition, i can't get a relationship with her because of the accident she can't remember much of her past and it took her awhile to learn to walk properly.

So they thought I would be taking advantage of her but nevertheless I agree to it and we moved in together. As time went on, we grow closer and closer until one day my life changed instantly.

[to be continued...]

AN: so I decided to end it here because it seemed like a good stopping point, it's short but this how I write them sorry and hope the chapter isn't boring I probably should have went into more detail later in the chapter but I didn't.

Also it's marked as M because of the hospital scene I don't know it really needs it but I put it anyway. So ya thank you and please comment :)