Ronalds Letter

I woke up in Fred and George's room again. Me and Ginny share a room but I usually sleep in their room working on pranks. I am a metamorphmagus but I like to stay with Weasley like hair.
I got up and got dressed (below). I left

my hair alone since it was already Weasley red (top)

my hair alone since it was already Weasley red (top). I changed my eye color to purple because, well, purple is awesome.
I walked over by Fred's bed. I started shaking him so that he would wake up but he wouldn't. I pushed him onto the floor. He woke up then. I walked over to George's bed and pushed him onto the floor. I laughed at his face. "Wha?" He asked sleepily. That made me and Fred laugh. "Get ready sleepy heads, I want to eat." I said. I went over to my room with Ginny and put on some mascara, then walked back to Fred and George's room. I fell into step beside them and walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Why do you have to dress like that Rachel?" Mum said "Because, you tell me to be myself and I am. This is me, this is my style." I answered. She rolled her eyes and called up the stairs "BREAKFAST!" Ron and Ginny came down a minute later. I sat my Fred and Ginny. "Soooooo what do you people want to do later?" I asked Fred and George. By the way they looked at me I knew what they were thinking: pranks. I nodded continued eating. I loved pranking. I loved Dragons like Charlie, was edgy like Bill, loved pranks like Fred and George (but we are triplets so....) I can be a git like Ron, and have a unique style like Ginny. As you can see I left Percy out, I did this because he is boring and is nothing like me.
Me, Fred and George were about to go upstairs when Errol hit the window. I walked over and got him. It was 4 Hogwarts letters. "Ohh little Ronniekins! I guess you are going to Hogwarts! Oh, mum, speaking of Hogwarts can you sign our Hogsmedes forms later?" I said giving Fred and George their Hogwarts letters. "I will later Rachel." Mum replied. I smiled at her and went up to Fred and George's room.
When we got in there Fred said "So who are we going to prank first when we get to school?" "Mark!!" I yelled out. Mark was a really mean Slytherin. He always (I wish I didn't say that 😭) calls us Blood Traitors and my friends Mudbloods. I honestly wanted to murder him. I actually punched him a couple of times. This is were my violent side comes out. "Sounds fun. What should we do to him." "Ohhh! We should make it so that when he has Hufflepuff colors!! If he hates that house so much he should be in it." I said smirking. They agreed and we got to work. We worked on pranks all day and I got my stuff later on and slept in their room. I couldn't wait to get back to Hogwarts.

Please comment and Vote! The other chapters will be longer!