Hogwarts

After getting changed and going into the castle like school, Fred, George, and I walked over to the Gryffindor section of tables and sat down.

I looked over at them and grinned, nodding my head toward the now pink haired Slytherin glaring at us. I shot him an innocent smile and winked. He rolled his eyes at me and turned back to his friends.

Once the first years came into the school I raked my eyes over them, trying time find my pink haired brother.

"Guys.." I said slowly

"Rachel..." they mimicked me

"I don't see any pink hair." I stated in confusion.

"It must of worn off." I shrugged and watched the sorting ceremony, clapping and cheering when Ron and his friends, Harry Potter and Hermione Granger got sorted into Gryffindor also.

~~~~~

"Rachel!" Fred called out to me when the ceremony was over and everyone left.

"Yeah?" I asked when he caught up with me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, grabbing my arm to make me stop.

"Nothing." I said, not meeting his eyes.

"Stop lying. Me and George noticed you not eating. You haven't ate at all today or yesterday." He said looking me in the eyes.

"I'm okay, trust me." (A/N: if you get that I'll love you forever 😂💜) I said looking up and meeting his eyes.

He sighed and pulled an apple out of his ass. No, seriously it came out of nowhere. I looked up at him in confusion.

"Where did you get-" He cut me off.

"If you really are okay then eat this apple." He said. I started panicking, thinking of an excuse.

"I'm not eating an apple that came out of your ass." I stated looking up at him. He sighed at me and looked at me with pleading eyes.

I huffed and took a small bite out of the apple, not swallowing it.

He grinned at me and hugged me. I smiled slightly, and swallowed the apple.

He made me eat the rest of the apple and we went back to the Gryffindor tower.

Hi I'm back sorry for it being short! If you know that quote I said leave a comment please!