Pranking Mark

When we got back to the Common room I followed Fred and George up to their dorm talking non-stop. It made me start to wonder if my brothers ass was poisonous because after I ate the apple I have been excessively bubbly.

"Hey Freddie?" I asked innocently trying not to giggle at the stupid joke I thought of. He sighed before answering me with a hum.

"How does the ocean say hello?" I started giggling more than I should have. By now Fred and George were sitting on their bed while i sat on the floor away from them. Lee wasn't in the dorm yet, but none of us were surprised. He was out late eating food most nights.

"How?" George asked, smiling. He probably knew the answer. I proceeded to chuck a pillow at his face, still giggling at the joke.

"Bakka! I didn't ask you your joke yet. Be patient." I hummed, forgetting they didn't know any languages at all but English.

"Huh?" They asked in sync, to which i grinned and decided to finish my joke.

"It waves." I tried to be mature and not laugh. It didn't work at all and I was laying on my belly laughing an excessive amount. It took them a minute to realize that I finished my joke, but when they did they grinned.

"I have a better one. Okay okay George what do you call a rich elf?" I asked grinning and laughing already.

"Welfy." He stated, grinning. Fred bursted out laughing when he heard that, which only made me laugh harder.

'We really are slacking off on prancing mark.' I thought, but as soon as i finished that i noticed the 'chocolate bar' on a table that magically appeared in the boys dorm. They must have finished while I was being dumb. Oops.

"Rachel," Fred started to say nicely. Too nicely for him, making me narrow my eyes.
"I enjoyed watching you laugh at yourself, but we should prank Mark now, are you ready?" He asked, hinting at the plan. I sighed before nodding.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

The plan was for me to find a Slytherin, preferably one younger than me by a year or in Ron's year and ask them to give a box from a 'secret admirer' to Mark. In the box was a bunch of sweets (including the chocolate) that would do something weird to him. The chocolate made his hair Hufflepuff colors, and the little sweets did small things, like make his teeth change color every time he opened his mouth, or give him horrible breath.

I was supposed to choose a slytherin in a younger year because all the ones in our year knew who I was and knew I'd never willingly talk to Mark and be polite. The younger ones didn't, or had less of a chance of knowing.

I was walking towards the Slytherin dorms, with my hair changed to a dark brown color with my natural green eyes so less people knew who I was when I sweat a small child with bleach blonde hair, slicked back. I immediately recognized him as a Malloy and sighed, before skipping towards him, acting bubbly.

"Hi, can you do me a favor?" I asked politely, smiling so I could get this over with quickly.

"No, ask one of the Hufflepuff idiots to do that, they're the only ones dumb enough to do anything for a Gryffindor." He scowled, not looking at me.

I huffed unhappily and walked away. Soon enough, I ran into another Slytherin, Blaise Zabini. I smiled innocently at him and asked if he could give the box to Mark, to which he said he would. I thanked him before skipping back to the Gryffindor common room, letting my hair go back to its natural ginger color.

When i walked into the Common room, Fred and George asked me if I followed through with the plan. After talking excitedly about how pissed Mark is going to be tomorrow morning we realized it was way after midnight and decided to go to bed. I shared a dorm with Katie Bell and Angelina Johnson, but didn't want to sleep in my dorm and hug them, so I ended up sleeping in Fred and George's dorm.

Tomorrow is the second day here and i'm already going to get in so much trouble. Wonderful.

sorry for the short chapter is 3:06 am and i know i won't have motivation to write in the morning i'll try more next time