Diagon Alley

I went to me and Ginny's room after I woke up. I changed my hair to ginger with the tips blonde (top) and got dressed (below) into a green crop top, a

 I changed my hair to ginger with the tips blonde (top) and got dressed (below) into a green crop top, a

black leather jacket, black Converse, ripped black skinny jeans, and a black choker. I walked back over to Fred and George's room and woke them up. We walked downstairs together. "With how much you sleep in there you should just move in with them!" Ginny said when we got downstairs "I've tried Little Red." I said to her, "Mum thinks we'll cause to much trouble. Ginny scoffed "Like you three already don't" Fred, George, and I smirked. Mum shook her head at us.
After breakfast it was time to go to Diagon Alley. "Diagon Alley!" Fred said in the fireplace, George went then I did.  We went and got our books, then we went to the Quidditch shop. Fred and George were beaters and I was a Chaser. It was me, Angelina Johnson, and Katie Bell as the Chasers. Charlie was the Seeker last year, but he left Hogwarts and now we need need a new Seeker. Oliver Wood is the Keeper, and Fred and George are the Beaters.
I snapped back into reality when I felt something hit my back causing me to fall over. I stood up and felt my hair and eyes turn red from the anger. I turned around to see what hit me and came face to face with..... I don't know who. "Who are you?" I growled at him. He stood there smirking and said "How is that any if your business Weasley?" He looked like he was around our age so I tackled him and started punching him. Fred and George took me after a few minutes. They dragged me out after I took a look at him. He had a bloody nose and a bloody lip. They took us back over to the other Weasleys. When mum and dad saw me they shot me a disapproving look. "What happened to you!" Mum said after she got a good look at my red hair and my bloody lip. Fred and George told her as I sat there shaking with anger. I needed to punch something. I sorta kinda have anger issues. They apparated me back home and I started punching my pillows. I had to get my anger out before Hogwarts started again.

Just do you know, my chapters are not always going to be this sort! Sorry for not updating for so long!  Sorry about how this story is violent, I think it shows more of her personality.