one

(Sam)

I drove home from school in my black car. I got for my sixteenth birthday. I'm so happy that today was the last day of school. Every summer a family friend here from New Jersey to visit all summer. Ethan. I've liked him since I met him. I brought him into the family. 

We met when I was a sophomore and he was a senior. I still remember the day we met...

*Flashback*

I tried my combo for the millionth time. I wasn't used to lockers. I never used one at my old school. I ran my hand through my black hair. My green eyes starting to water. I whipped them immediately. Not here, don't have an anxiety attack here. 

"Do you need help?" 

I turned around. There was a man who towered over me. He was at least 6'2". He has hazel eyes and brown hair, with an obvious dyed part in the front. I swallowed. He had a sharp jawline and was beautiful. "Y-Yeah" I forced myself to respond. 

He showed me how to open my locker. I realized how wrong I was doing it. After putting my books away I thanked him. "I'm Ethan" He said extending his hand, i took it. "Sam" i replied. "Come hang out with me and my friends at break, just sit at the front of the school and we'll be there" he said. I nodded. "Are you a freshman?" He asked. "Sophomore" I replied, slightly offended. "Oohh Ok. I'm a senior in case your wondering" He replied. My heart dropped. Wow...That means he's at least 18...I'm fifteen...

"Well see you later Sam" He said. "See you later Ethan" I said and watched him walk away.

*End of Flashback*

I've loved him ever since. There was last summer when we stayed home alone together. I forgot why. We sat on the couch, a little close. He reached over and put his hand in my pants...he rubbed me until I came and squirted. But then he never touched me again...I do remember the one thing he said though. "I just wanted to do that...before it was too late" he whispered.

Once I pulled into the driveway I rushed inside the house. I didn't want to out of my room when Ethan got here. I can't look at him without thinking of that day. How it felt to have it touch me...

I flopped on my bed and groaned. Why was he so hot? And why was I so not?

My door opened a little. "Mom please...."

I felt someone lay on top of me. I gasped and turned my head. Ethan. He had his head bent as he kissed my neck. I let out a shaky breath. I felt him harden against my ass. I moaned a little. "Shhh" he said then covered my mouth.

He grinded against me for a little bit. There was foot steps down the hall. Ethan heard them first and instantly got off of me. I sat up. My mom came in. "Oh! You found her! I was wondering if she was even alive!" Mom said cheerfully. Good...she didn't catch us...

Ethan nodded and walked out. I sighed. "Now don't you go locking yourself in this room all summer like last time" she said then left. I shook my head then walked downstairs​.

Ethan sat at the table eating an apple. I just sat on the couch. Trying to act as casual as possible.

He didn't even glance at me...what was I to him? Just a pretty body? Or did I mean something to him and he just didn't want to risk anything?