two

(Sam)

"ok I'm going to the store! Don't do anything stupid!!" Mom called. She grabbed her keys and left before anyone had a chance to reply.

I laid on the couch watching SpongeBob. Ethan sat next to me. "You still watch SpongeBob?" He asked. "Yea. is there a problem?" I asked jokingly. "No" he replied.

I felt him lift up my legs and scoot over, resting them on his lap. What was his deal? I didn't say anything. I like this. The feeling of my legs on his lap. The feeling of his huge hand on my little thigh. He rubbed my thigh as we watched TV, making me more and more horny by the second.

I wanted him to stop. I could feel a moan coming and I didn't want him to know what he was doing had an affect on me.

After a couple minutes I was finding it harder to hold back a moan. He moved his hand to my inner thigh, close to my wet pussy.

I opened my mouth to say something, right when I did a moan came out. A loud one too. My face when red and I covered my mouth as Ethan's head snapped towards me. He smiled.

"Do you like that?" He asked. I sat up and scooted away. "What exactly is your goal? Do you just want a fuck buddy cause I ain't about that shit" I replied.

Ethan looked at me with a confused face.

"What? Of course not. I'm just...scared....your underage and I just..." His voice trailed off. "Well when you decide to stop playing games you know where to find me" I said that stomped off to my room.

I laid out on the bed. Staring at the ceiling. I called my friend Jesse and told him to come over. Once he got here we sat in my room.

Jesse has short dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. His lips small. He's short and chubby. I call him lil homie.

"So who's that hot ass guy sitting in your living room?" He asked laying down on my bed. I sat in my bean bag chair across the room. "Just a family friend" I said dryly. "bitch why you so salty did he hit and run or some shit?" He asked.

"Basically" I replied. "Well I say we get your mind off things" He said and pulled something out of his backpack. A flask.

I thought for a moment. It couldn't hurt could it?