six

I was tired. I woke up tired. Mom was at work and my slut sister was with her latest boy toy. Ethan came in. I looked gross.

He laid next to me. He was only in pajama pants and had an obvious boner. "Ethan" I groaned. I could feel my period coming. It had to be today.

"Are you ok baby?" He asked. I shook my head. He rubbed my sore back. It felt a little better. I felt so horny. I wanted him in me.

I pushed him on his back and sat on top of him. I felt his boner press against me. I moaned. "Your not in control baby" he flipped us over so he was on top and then held my hand by my head "I am" he whispered on my lips causing me to shiver.

He stripped me down. I loved his dominance. Nothing turned me on more.

He pulled off my pajama pants, I wasn't wearing any underwear and he looked hungrily at me. "You want me baby girl?" He asked. "Y-Yes Daddy" I stuttered. He pulled out his cock and inserted it in me. "Ethan" I moaned.

"I haven't even done anything yet" he chuckled. "Please fuck me" I groaned. "Watch your mouth princess" he whispered before pulling out and thrusting back into me. I let my head fall back in pleasure. Ethan lowered his head to my neck and started to suck on it as he continued to thrust into me.

His thrusts got sloppy as my back arched he came in me after I released. He rolled off of me and put his clothes back on as I simply pulled the covers up to my chest.

***

It's been a week. My period isn't here and I've been sick to my stomach.

My mom noticed and sat next to me on the couch. "Honey...are you ok?" She asked. I nodded. She sighed. "Honey you've been throwing up all week and done nothing but sleep...have you gotten your period yet?" She asked. I sat up. "Uhhh...no" I admitted. She nodded as she pulled out a box from behind her. "I thought so...here...I need you so take this" she said.

It was a pregnancy test. "You think I'm pregnant?" I asked. "Yes honey...please just go take it" she begged. I nodded and took the damn test.

After three minutes a small plus sign showed up...

My mom looked at it, a sad expression on her face. "Be honest...who's the father" she asked. I didn't want Ethan to get in trouble. "Dakota" I said. Dakota is a guy friend of mine. He is also my ex boyfriend.

"Dakota Matthis?" She asked. I nodded. I have to talk to him later. Beg for his help. He will help me. I know he will.

"Alright. Well sweetie I have to work a late shift tonight. But tomorrow I'm calling over him and his dads so we can all talk this out...I'm quite disappointed in you...I thought you wouldn't make the same mistakes I did" she said. Then left for work.

I was on the couch crying. Ethan came home from the store. He wrapped his arms around me. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I'm pregnant" I chocked out.

All he could do was look at me with a shocked expression.